7-6 is not acceptable

ferentz4life

Oh, you disagree? Say we lost a lot of talent from last year?

I say we had a very favorable schedule this year, pay our coach $4m per year, and severely underachieved last year. This program-with a QB that struggles against average and above defenses-is trending in the wrong direction. And that's an understatement.

Oh, you disagree? Say we lost a lot of talent from last year?

I say we had a very favorable schedule this year, pay our coach $4m per year, and severely underachieved last year. This program-with a QB that struggles against average and above defenses-is trending in the wrong direction. And that's an understatement.
might want to change your username

Inc Ferentz is the best we can hope for and we can't recruit answers

Followed by a 200 page spreadsheet by john miller saying the same thing

7-5, 7-6.. I look at it the same way: That's just one game away from not even having a winning record, or having a losing record. Not acceptable. I agree with spank that 8+ wins is acceptable.

Sure it is....pretty much par for this staff. We have been 7-6 or below as frequently as we have been above

We are paying the price for terrible recruiting in and around '07. When we have talent the scheme will work. We have the most young talent now we've ever had. It will get better.

So we go from 1 million per win to 1.5 million per win. Seems about right.

After all, we are just Iowa, and we are lucky we even have that.

If you don't think so, there are many people willing to scare u with the name TOM DAVIS to prove u otherwise..........

We are paying the price for terrible recruiting in and around '07. When we have talent the scheme will work. We have the most young talent now we've ever had. It will get better.

Chicken and egg argument. Most "schemes" will work with high quality talent. It's real convenient to blame the lack of one or both after a 7-6 season.

And when has it been that we have had this 'talent' on the Offensive side? In 13 years the Offense has never been in the top half of the B1G!!!!!!!!!!!

When have we had a real QB? Been a long time since we even graduated a running back! This offense has been sub par for a long time. The offense has only been adequate when the defense was scoring points or setting the table for the offense.

Go ahead pour another cup of koolaide

Considering the schedule it's a not.

The way Iowa went out tonight made me sick. The defense was very good but the offense was downright terrible. 15 extra practices and they looked unacceptable.

And when has it been that we have had this 'talent' on the Offensive side? In 13 years the Offense has never been in the top half of the B1G!!!!!!!!!!!

2002. But your point is well taken - that year was clearly an abberation.

That doesn't change the fact you have a completely stupid name, that you clearly made out of hypocricy. Maybe change it to Ferentz4life unless we don't win 8

I was a huge ferentz supporter until the MN loss this year, and was at kinnick for nearly every game for the lean years, including 1999 and 2000. Were you? No? So zip it.

Latest posts