5-0 vs. MSU at Kinnick on Oct. 5

All of these predictions are just so comical. No one has a clue at this point how good the Hawks will be. Nada.

The only thing we know for sure is that we have a few (long overdue) new assistant coaches but whatever they add to the team will be negated by a HC who will most certainly underperform on GAME DAY.

Anyone care to argue that last point?

All of these predictions are just so comical. No one has a clue at this point how good the Hawks will be. Nada.

The only thing we know for sure is that we have a few (long overdue) new assistant coaches but whatever they add to the team will be negated by a HC who will most certainly underperform on GAME DAY.

Anyone care to argue that last point?

I will argue with the last point.

Based on what, exactly? The brand new, completely unproven players at QB and WR? The same players at OL and RB that produced the B1G's dead last rushing offense last year?

Unless I am wrong, they did not have "the same players at OL and RB" after the MS game. Two of Iowa's OL were out for the season, resulting in a poorer pass protection and less able running game. Also, Wiseman suffered a sprained ankle and Bullock concussion. No coach can win if his players can not play. Should equal conditions exist this year, expect more of the same.

If you honestly think there's a chance the Hawks will be 0-5 going into the MSU game then I don't even know how to respond. Your football intelligence, or lack of it, speaks for itself... and it sure has been speaking a lot lately.

You don't think it's at least possible? Hard to believe UI could lose to Missouri St. But let me say this to you: Central Michigan.

You don't think it's at least possible? Hard to believe UI could lose to Missouri St. But let me say this to you: Central Michigan.

Theoretically it is possible because they will play 5 games that aren't determined prior to kickoff. However, logically no I think I've made it pretty clear I think it's impossible.

Latest posts