:) :| :(

SteveGarvey

1. Win tonight it's still "We've turned the corner". Lick really is a good coach isn't he?

2. Lose tonight in close game it's: "At least we played'em tough but I'm sick of moral victories".

3. Lose big it's: "LICK SUCKS, FIRE HIM NOW!"

Can't wait to see which side gets to pump out their chest and bring it. Personally, I'm going to predict #2 though I'd rather, of course have #1. And to tell the truth I'd almost rather have #3 than #2.

I believe you have pretty much summed it up.

As long as the team plays competetive, even if it's a close loss, I can atleast accept that FOR THIS YEAR. Next year, different story.

If the team wins, not sure if it's turning the corner or not, but it would at least seem to show that maybe the Michigan game was a fluke.

Get back to me in about 3.5 hours..

Iowa isn't going anywhere and until Lickliter produces a season that is respectable. Those that teeter on one win and here comes the lovefest are not looking at the big picture. Fact is and a sad fact it is, most everyone can't wait to get this season over with.

What I feel would signify the turning of the corner.
Iowa closing the season with winning record going 5-4, heck I will go as far to say 4-5 plus get a Big Ten Tourny win.

Latest posts