4 Star WR Adonis Jennings decommits from Rutgers

PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. Maybe it will help us get RP back as well. Bama has too many OL has it is.

PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. Maybe it will help us get RP back as well. Bama has too many OL has it is.
It most likely won't happen, but if Iowa gets Jennings to come here, and then Ross to switch back, this recruiting class would be one of the best in a long time.

Currently from 247:

• National Rank: 46
  • Big-Ten Rank: 7

He just visited Pitt this weekend when they beat #23 Notre Dame. He visited Iowa when they got pounded by Wisconsin. Guessing Pitt.

He just visited Pitt this weekend when they beat #23 Notre Dame. He visited Iowa when they got pounded by Wisconsin. Guessing Pitt.
Kids make decisions based on one game? He's got a chance to play immediately at Iowa, be a difference maker, and be on team that appears to have an opportunity to be pretty dang good next year.

Kids make decisions based on one game? He's got a chance to play immediately at Iowa, be a difference maker, and be on team that appears to have an opportunity to be pretty dang good next year.

This is where Iowa's audition could hurt them. 8-4 is the only way we can really show him that things are on the up and up. 7-5 won't be good enough, IMO, to convince him that the Wisconsin game wasn't the norm.

This is where Iowa's audition could hurt them. 8-4 is the only way we can really show him that things are on the up and up. 7-5 won't be good enough, IMO, to convince him that the Wisconsin game wasn't the norm.

If on the field success during the senior season of the prospective recruit matttered so much our 2008 & 2009 classes would have been a lot better.

We have some good assistant coaches on staff now, that are younger and more aggressively recruiting players. Let's reel in some good ones to finish this class. Some WRs would be perfect!!!

Several of the 247 prognosticators have just recently offered up Pitt as their prediction. He is also more familiar with Pitt having camped there earlier this year.......geographic proximity doesn't hurt their cause obviously. You could also interpret White's journey to NJ as a last minute attempt by Iowa. Jennings was asked on the day he gave a verbal to Rutgers who else he was seriously considering at that stage. He said Pitt and Temple.......offers from many across the country but seems to prefer closer to home it might appear.

Guess we'll know more soon. Iowa would be a surprise in my opinion.

He's gone, we need to let this one go. We aren't taking him from Nick Saban short of him leaving for Texas before signing day.

I just don't understand the thought process of leaving your home state and sitting the bench for 2 years essentially. I get that the titles are nice, but I feel like the chance of getting in the NFL at a high pick happens just as much at Iowa.

Latest posts