4 Star WR Adonis Jennings decommits from Rutgers

Yeah that or he was a d bag on the visit and they decided he wasn't why thy were looking for, dunno

Or maybe there's something rotten in Rutgers? Two other Rutgers verbal commits, a 4-star cornerback and a 3-star safety, have decommitted since Jennings has.

Or maybe there's something rotten in Rutgers? Two other Rutgers verbal commits, a 4-star cornerback and a 3-star safety, have decommitted since Jennings has.

I was wondering if there is not something else going on, to lose 3 good recruits in a short period of time seems odd.

I was wondering if there is not something else going on, to lose 3 good recruits in a short period of time seems odd.

ESPN has poisoned the well enough with the B1G, they are jumping ship before it's too late.

Seriously, I heard an ESPN guy say FSU's remaining schedule would be more impressive than OSU's

That being Syracuse and Idaho. Yunno the Syracuse team that got beat by two teams who are a combined 2-8 in the B1G. And 1-9 Idaho?

OSU's schedule is not stellar. But Indiana and Illinois still has to be more impressive than those schools.

Last edited:
OSU's schedule is not stellar. But Indiana and Illinois still has to be more impressive than those schools.

Not to mention OSU still has a game at Michigan as well and will more than likely play a tough MSU squad in the B1G title game while FSU will more than likely get a rematch with an overrated Miami team in their conference title game.

Latest posts