4 Star WR Adonis Jennings decommits from Rutgers

Seriously?

Honest question: Why do you post here? Do you have ANY friends? Maybe someone you could talk with about your borderline suicidal-depressive state? Do you see NOTHING positive with Iowa football? If not, again, why hang around? Why not just go be a fan of a Flavor-of-the-Month or some perennial "winner" program?

Or do you just suck as much as you appear to suck?
As I've posted so many times before: I love Iowa football, I don't (like you) love Curt Ferentz. BTW, what was your response to KOK's supposed bad offensive play calling? Why do you think that same type of offensive play calling has bled into the Davis years? Hum? Why do you think Iowa spent the preseason learning how to play quickly? I have a lot of friends who all hate Ferentz, but we're not going to go all ape*** like you if we find someone who disagrees with us. Especially if they can't carry the argument.

Last edited:
As I've posted so many times before: I love Iowa football, I don't (like you) love Curt Ferentz. BTW, what was your response to KOK's supposed bad offensive play calling? Why do you think that same type of offensive play calling has bled into the Davis years? Hum? Why do you think Iowa spent the preseason learning how to play quickly? I have a lot of friends who all hate Ferentz, but we're not going to go all ape*** like you if we find someone who disagrees with us. Especially if they can't carry the argument.

lol kind of contradict yourself in this post.

and hate is such a strong word. what has KF done to warrant your "hate". have you met the man? did he beat your children? did he kick your dog? why to you HATE him?

So Homer....say we fire Kirk, who do we bring in to start winning national championships? I'm all ears......

You don't understand the degree of difficulty of Kirk's job.
KF makes it difficult on himself. Certainly offensively, he makes it difficult on himself. His pass defense, certainly he makes it difficult on himself. Refusing to return punts.... You want me to continue?

Last edited:
I hear ya. But you never know with East Coast kids. Some of them just don't want to stray too far from home. There are plenty of guys that make the trek to a Midwest school like IOWA and it's just the thing for them. Others just like the city too much and don't wanna do "fly over country".

This. West, South, SW, NE, and NW top talent kids don't want to stray to far and in mist cases don't have to anymore. And if they do its to high profile or recent power programs...

Its tough to recruit highly recruited kids from the areas above. That said, all the more reason to be aggressive in recruiting...example..flying to NJ to take a shot at this kid. Iowa is a tough sell geographically, and recent lack of success makes it even tougher.

Top 30-40 class ain't bad and could be doable if aggressive. Gonna take some consistent winning or some good luck to crack top 30. Otherwise we will need to be what will always have been (minus outliers)... a development, lunch pail program.

I tell you what. You tell me why we should put up with Ferentz through this current 'lean' cycle?

Sweet baby Jesus....the answer to this is in about 1000 other threads. $$$. Repeating it over and over again is not going to change anything. He's the hc through '14...at the very least, prolly through '15-'16 unless he wins less than an avg of 7 over the next 2 years.

BTW, I would love to see a couple 9+ win seasons over the next few years but that is not what you asked. If we get 9+ either of the next 2 years.... KF Will Be the hc at Iowa until '20...barring consecutive sub .500 seasons...when the buyout is much less.

The next time you ask the same question again...refer to the above...And Get Over It.

just ignore him walker, he's here to stir the pot and thats all. if he actually knew what he was talking about, the refusing to return punts argument wouldnt' be made considering we have returned a punt or 2 since KF made that comment

This is awesome. A thread about a potential recruit turns into a "Curt Ferentz sucks blah blah blah look at KOK"

Some serious trolls need to be banned. IDK how KOK even gets brought up in this thread but it's lame none the less. Come on its a thread about a recruit. The only things that should be discussed are: why did he decommit, Rutgers current state of affairs, his highlight film, his character, and when would he start. Instead we have a full wasted page of trolling, that I had to read thru in hopes of reading something good about a potential WR.

I think it is kind of funny that posters try to shame Kirk by calling him curt or kurt or feretz... like he is reading this and just appalled by being made fun of. Not trying to stir things up, just a comical observation. Really if your so upset, the best thing you can do is just stop watching them play. Seems pretty simple.

This is awesome. A thread about a potential recruit turns into a "Curt Ferentz sucks blah blah blah look at KOK"

Some serious trolls need to be banned. IDK how KOK even gets brought up in this thread but it's lame none the less. Come on its a thread about a recruit. The only things that should be discussed are: why did he decommit, Rutgers current state of affairs, his highlight film, his character, and when would he start. Instead we have a full wasted page of trolling, that I had to read thru in hopes of reading something good about a potential WR.

^^^THIS

Don't you guys get it? He loves the Hawks so much he wants them to suck balls til Curt "Gum Chomp, No Leg Hump???" Ferrets is gone and we start a 20 year string of 11+ win seasons that end with multiple years of kicking 'Bama right square in their cheatin' junk for 5-8 National Titles...if Curt can't do that, then may he burn in hell for being the devil (if it's possible for the devil to burn in hell, but I digress as that's another topic for another forum that no longer exists)...anyway, you Curt lovin' Kool-Aid drinkers aren't real fans if you don't want the Hawks to lose out for the next 15 games so we can get a REAL coach...

Latest posts