3rd and 4th quarter music request

not sure about RJB, but FWIW when I asked my 15 YO son and a couple of his teammates and gave the context for use, his first choice unprompted was...hold it...wait...Thunderstruck! (it was seconded by the others).

Now the stadium powers that be, obviously want a singalong, why else would they play lame Neil Diamond song now. So yellow and black fits that mold better than most suggestions. I like the dubstep listed in first few posts, but I haven't finished the thread.

Im not saying that whole entire song gets you pumped, but how can you deny that the 1st min to min 1/2 doesnt get you Fing pumped! Thanks for proving my point! haha and Im 34

Then there's the crap Age where songs like Black and Yellow reside. Artists (term used loosely) like Flo-rida, Wiz Khalifa, Lil Wayne, Lil Jon, Soulja Boy, that kinda crap. Rap is in the decline because it gets worse and worse every year it seems. There are some who are 'keepin' it real' as they say... but they aren't the ones selling albums. It's the crappy rap that is selling unfortunately.

Besides Wiz Khalifa and Lil Wayne (who I agree is terrible), the people you listed either A.) Aren't rappers, or B.) Aren't actually popular. You want to say you don't like rap, that's fine; you're entitled to your opinion. But there are plenty of artists around that can sell records without making chitty mainstream songs. Guys like J. Cole, Lupe Fiasco, and Kendrick Lamar have all in escence become mainstream by making music that ISN'T mainstream.

Kurt should be demanding whoever picks what music is played is fired first thing Monday morning. Where was Ni**as in Paris last night? It's been proven that's the only thing that fires this team up. If they would have just played that on repeat the whole night the outcome would have been very different.

Not sure what it should be but the last few years this has been appropriate, leading into the 4th quarter. Cue the RHCP :

Give it away, Give it way, Give it away now
I can't tell if I'm a king pin or a pauper