3rd and 4th quarter music request

I just listened to black and yellow....one of the top 10 dumbest songs out there. And this includes Taylor Swift! I think Thunder Struck would be awesome.

Lol this is hilarious.

Dogs one of the most popular artists and songs of the past few years.. then recommends Thunder Struck from like 1920.

And to the guy complaining about rap. Sorry, but only people over 30 complain about rap... not having rap because we are "freaking Iowa"? What does that even mean? You do realize rap/hip hop is the most popular genre across Iowa with kids the players' age and students' age.

If'n that were the case, I'd be an idiot with good taste in music. I doubt every player listens to Wiz Khalifia to 'get going'. If so, then all hope is lost for our youth.

Sorry but anyone referring to rap/hip hop as "gang banger music" and saying we can't listen to it because we are Iowa has no authority to comment on taste in music, lol. One of the dumbest statements this board has seen.

I'm over 30 and listen to Rap but to be honest today's rap is pretty ********, albeit funny. Black and Yellow is about as bad as it gets.

The point here (and correct me if I'm wrong) would be to have something that could spark a cool tradition, not just jam out to the flavor of the month rap song.

Lol this is hilarious.

Dogs one of the most popular artists and songs of the past few years.. then recommends Thunder Struck from like 1920.

And to the guy complaining about rap. Sorry, but only people over 30 complain about rap... not having rap because we are "freaking Iowa"? What does that even mean? You do realize rap/hip hop is the most popular genre across Iowa with kids the players' age and students' age.

I'm over 30 and listen to Rap but to be honest today's rap is pretty ********, albeit funny. Black and Yellow is about as bad as it gets.

The point here (and correct me if I'm wrong) would be to have something that could spark a cool tradition, not just jam out to the flavor of the month rap song.

Black and Yellow makes sense on all levels to be played in Kinnick at some point during the game instead of garbage Carly Rae Jepsen or LMFAO.

Moon River by Andy Williams, from Wall Lake, Iowa. Keepin' it real with an Iowa homeboy.

Or we could steal "Jump Around" and pisz off the Badgers fans. And then pretend like we don't know what they're talking about.

Lol this is hilarious.

I didnt say anything about Rap in general. I said this cat...This sucks...Its dumb as ****...I personally listen to SOME rap, I suppose you think Lil Wayne is good too huh? Cause he sounds like hes rapping with a D!ck in his mouth. Im OK with a rap song if you find a good one, just because its called "Black and Yellow" doesnt mean its good son..

I didnt say anything about Rap in general. I said this cat...This sucks...Its dumb as ****...I personally listen to SOME rap, I suppose you think Lil Wayne is good too huh? Cause he sounds like hes rapping with a D!ck in his mouth. Im OK with a rap song if you find a good one, just because its called "Black and Yellow" doesnt mean its good son..

I never said you said anything about rap in general, learn to read. And no I don't think Lil Wayne is good or Wiz is good because I don't listen to much rap anymore. But I do know that for this purpose and for the players preference Black and Yellow would be about 500x better than Thunder Struck or any other lame old song similar to that choice.

I would agree Black and Yellow is towards the bottom of today's rap game, but that said it fits the colors. But if your a fan of rap there is farrrrr better out there than that.

Boom by Nelly, Till I Collapse by Eminem, Run This Town by Jay-Z, Amazing, Stronger, or All of the Lights by Kanye. Those came to mind.

Lol this is hilarious.

1. Dogs one of the most popular artists and songs of the past few years.. then recommends Thunder Struck from like 1920.

2. And to the guy complaining about rap. Sorry, but only people over 30 complain about rap... 3. not having rap because we are "freaking Iowa"? What does that even mean? 3. You do realize rap/hip hop is the most popular genre across Iowa with kids the players' age and students' age.

1. A lot of crap gains popularity, Hanson was popular, the Backstreet Boys were popular as was the song Black and Yellow.

2. I'm under 30 and I don't enjoy listening to rap/hip-hop.

3. You do realize you just made that up, right? Could it be true, sure, but you are just throwing out an assumption that fits your argument.

Lol Black and Yellow and Wiz Khalifa one of the most popular songs/artists in the past few years. Music discussion really brings out the dumb.

1. A lot of crap gains popularity, Hanson was popular, the Backstreet Boys were popular as was the song Black and Yellow.

2. I'm under 30 and I don't enjoy listening to rap/hip-hop.

3. You do realize you just made that up, right? Could it be true, sure, but you are just throwing out an assumption that fits your argument.

1) Agreed, I never said it was a great song. What I'm saying is how can you honestly think the players/students would rather listen to Thunderstruck, than Black and Yellow? That's beyond dumb.

2) I never said you had to enjoy/listen to rap/hip hop if you were under 30, but if you complain about it like it's some "crap" music you're an idiot just like the parent's thinking Elvis was the devil's music were idiots.

3) If you don't think rap/hip hop is one of if not the most popular genres with young kids in Iowa right now you either don't live in Iowa or pay attention to what kids in Iowa listen to.

Lol Black and Yellow and Wiz Khalifa one of the most popular songs/artists in the past few years. Music discussion really brings out the dumb.

So a song with 139 MILLION views on youtube isn't one of the most popular songs of the past few years? Lol..Yeah, and I'm the dumb one.

Latest posts