3rd and 4th quarter music request

Baha Men - Who Let The Dogs Out (Original version) | Full HD | 1080p - YouTube

This is easily the most influential piece of music over the last 25 years and should be showcased within the walls of Kinnick.

May of been a bad dream, but think I may of heard this song back in the early 2000's in Kinnick around the same time the men's basketball team entered the floor to 'who, let the hawks out?'

Around the same time the football team came out to Baba O'Reily with the little story book video on the old 'Life Investors' scoreboard.

Half the teams in sports do some variation of 7 nation army so we shouldn't do that.

Gangnam Style

My wife agrees, so it shall be!

Actually, she's always wanted "I Gotta Feeling" but last home game, when they played a snippet of "Gangnam", she had to go with that. If the oldies can pump a burrito, they can also whoop, whoop, whoop, whoop .... whoop em gangnam style. It's lively and peppy, just like the low impact classes at the center.

Even they would have to agree that either option is better than touching me and touching you. Not only is it a complete rip off from the Pitt game at Heinz Field, it's kinda creepy.

Courtesy of the Red,White and Blue or some Born in the USA cover by our own HawkeyeNation Boss

[video=youtube;nqWZqQXk_Ao]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqWZqQXk_Ao[/video]

I'm not a huge Nelly fan, but this wouldn't be a bad option.

Latest posts