2025 Draft

I was surprised Castro didn't go this year, I thought he'd get drafted if he did.
Me too... His tape tape don't lie. Having Phil Parkers seal of approval I'd have been surprised had he gone he not be. I'd rank him over Amani Hooker and he got drafted and is doing really well in TN.

Maybe for him and Jackson the NIL $$ were better than their rookie contract $$ would be.
Jackson woulda been borderline for getting drafted and yeah NIL I think impacted his decision. Castro woulda been a 4th rounder or better. 5th at worst I would think. He just decided to come back and improve on that I don't think NIL impacted him so much

The five that probably have the highest ceiling potential based upon this season are McNamara, Lachey, Graves, Nwankpa and Dunker. While the others could certainly impact their draft ratings, most are guys where you basically know what you are getting.

McNamara would have to stay healthy and tear it up to get some attention. I doubt it will happen, but he could work his way into the late rounds.

Obviously, Lachey could greatly impact his projection coming off the injury.

Graves and Nwankpa underachieved last year. Both have major potential. Graves needs to really commit to S&C and play with more intensity. With Nwankpa, it's more a matter of getting a comfort level and playing without hesitation.

Dunker has all the measurables that the NFL likes but he'll be projected to move inside. He'll have to show that he has improved on technique and the nuances, but there's a lot to work with there.

Not sure what you are seeing from Graves, but you would be hard pressed to find someone MORE committed to S&C and MORE intense. He just needs reps, last year was only his 2nd on campus, and he was a multi sport athlete in HS so he did not focus solely on FB until he got on campus. He made an impact in the reps he got.

Not sure what you are seeing from Graves, but you would be hard pressed to find someone MORE committed to S&C and MORE intense. He just needs reps, last year was only his 2nd on campus, and he was a multi sport athlete in HS so he did not focus solely on FB until he got on campus. He made an impact in the reps he got.
I have a little inside information there (for what it's worth).

He told a couple of players at the end of last season that he was going to try killing it in the off-season after kind of coasting a bit last season. He wasn't pleased with how he performed.

Not a knock on him at all. He has the potential to be an All-B1G performer.

Latest posts