2019 NCAA Iowa at Cincinatti in Columbus, Ohio, only 106 miles from Cincinatti prediction thread

Who wins, by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cinci smokes Iowa. They will push Iowa off the 3 pt line and will have their best shooting game of the year...like everyone else has done against Iowa this year.

Here's our three point shooting each game (minus Illinois) starting with the Maryland loss where things really went downhill. Even in the Nebraska game where we made 10 we still missed 16.

Michigan 1 of 16
Nebraska 10 of 26
Wisconsin 5 of 22
Rutgers 8 of 29
Ohio State 6 of 19
Indiana 7 of 25
Maryland 8 of 26

45 of 163 = 27.6%

We are a team that relies on good shooting to make up for our deficiencies in other areas. We haven't gotten that at all over the past 8 games outside of the Illinois game. We were shooting 40% from 3 prior to these past 8 games.

Here's our three point shooting each game (minus Illinois) starting with the Maryland loss where things really went downhill. Even in the Nebraska game where we made 10 we still missed 16.

Michigan 1 of 16
Nebraska 10 of 26
Wisconsin 5 of 22
Rutgers 8 of 29
Ohio State 6 of 19
Indiana 7 of 25
Maryland 8 of 26

45 of 163 = 27.6%

We are a team that relies on good shooting to make up for our deficiencies in other areas. We haven't gotten that at all over the past 8 games outside of the Illinois game. We were shooting 40% from 3 prior to these past 8 games.

You should have just added the Illinois game to see what the true numbers were without being manipulated. I'm sure they would have still shown the same thing.

Will be at work during the game so I can’t be on here so I’ll make my posts now..

Why does Tyler cook think he can dribble the length of the court? What is that like his 10th charge of the year?

Conner and Dailey in at the same time? Here comes the come back.....

JOBOOOOOOOOOO

Someone play some defense!!!

Well, it was a better season than last year. Baseball season, here we come!!

Random Stuff:

Kenpom :

Overall:
Cincy: 32
Iowa: 36

AdjO:
Cincy: 46
Iowa: 15

AdjD
Cincy: 28
Iowa: 115 o_O

SoS Rating:
Cincy: 73
Iowa: 28

-------------------

Record vs top 25 (saw this on CBS...have no idea what its based off of):
Cincy: 1-4
Iowa: 4-6

Joe Lunardi thinks Iowa gets beat handily by Cincy (points for Iowa)

ESPN FPI:
Cincy: 60%
Iowa: 40%

FLIP A COIN FELLAS

PS: Allie Laforce:

Random Stuff:

Kenpom :

Overall:

AdjO:

AdjD

SoS Rating:

-------------------

ESPN FPI:

FLIP A COIN FELLAS

Lunardi sucks.

We make our 3s we win. We don't make our 3s we're heading home. Lately, we haven't made our 3s at a good enough rate to win, except vs. Illinois.

If our situation was reversed with Iowa being the #2 seed and legit Final 4 contender I'd be pissed with the prospect of them having to play a second round road game.

But the committee does dumb shit like this from time to time.

I remember back in the 1990s when Duke was a #2 seed and had to play #7 Iowa in a second round game in Minneapolis.

#2 Michigan St might have to play #10 Minnesota in Des Moines. About 4 hours from their campus.
#3 Purdue at #6 Villanova in second rd

3 Big10 teams in same sub-regional.

Too much energy required to to right click the mouse button and drag-n-carry from one side of the page to the other.

#3 Purdue at #6 Villanova in second rd

3 Big10 teams in same sub-regional.

Too much energy required to to right click the mouse button and drag-n-carry from one side of the page to the other.

Michigan State could easily play minnesota in round 2 and then Marlyand in round 3. That part of the bracket is such a clusterf*** I don't get how the committee screwed it up that badly.

Random Stuff:

Kenpom :

Overall:

AdjO:

AdjD

SoS Rating:

-------------------
hope I'm wrong, but I don't think we got a prayer in hell of beating them on their home court with about an 80% fan base rootin' 4 them.

ESPN FPI:

FLIP A COIN FELLAS

Have they said what conference the refs are from yet?
Good Q... How these games are called can be huge. Other conferences have to be tighter then what BIG refs are. If we actually go inside to Cook and Garza a lot and not pick and roll them outside all the time who knows. Get them in foul trouble early and we hit some 3s and what do you know? Maybe the formula that worked so well the first 15 games of the year or so would now too...

The Hawks are gonna roll Cincy. The conference that Cincy plays in has had a down year and they haven't played the level of teams Iowa has faced. We are gonna give it to our bigs down low and pile up the fouls on them. Then our outside game will open up. Look for us to get to the foul line early and often. Cook, Garza and Kreiner are gonna dominate the paint. I don't care what the forecasters are predicting, this tourney is gonna be a preclude to an even better season next year. Wouldn't be surprised if the Hawks beat Tennessee too! IOWA 85 CINCY 72

Latest posts