2019 NCAA Iowa at Cincinatti in Columbus, Ohio, only 106 miles from Cincinatti prediction thread

Who wins, by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My fear is Iowa does not shoot well if they have any pressure on them. Michigan was able to make ever shot a contested shot and Iowa couldn't finish. Cincinnati has the athletes to follow Michigan's blueprint. Hopefully JBo doesn't look so tired and is shot- hunting, we absolutely need him to do this to stretch the defense.

I have a similar fear for JBo- after being skunked last game, that he forces the shots, trying to be a leader, instead of letting the game come to him. Moss the same. He is a great shooter, catch and shoot if he's open, but when he pushes too hard, nothing good happens. Bad shots can be the same as turnovers.
Cincy is tourney tested, I hope nerves don't get the best of us!

after seeing all these good teams, fear is creeping in. I really, really don' t want to get embarressed by a 20+ point loss on national TV

I have a similar fear for JBo- after being skunked last game, that he forces the shots, trying to be a leader, instead of letting the game come to him. Moss the same. He is a great shooter, catch and shoot if he's open, but when he pushes too hard, nothing good happens. Bad shots can be the same as turnovers.
Cincy is tourney tested, I hope nerves don't get the best of us!

2205922.jpg

If I'd have known we were gonna shoot 54%/50% from the field for the entire game...I would have had a different prediction. If we shoot that well against Tennessee, we'll win that game too.
My mistake, we only won by seven. Jim and Bobby on radio call said there were numerous score and clock problems late.

I said it during the week and I said it after the game. If we shoot 50% from three we have a shot against most of the team's in the field.

Latest posts