2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SURVIVAL POOL

to be fair I think his avatar is a custom south park one of himself. So I'll let it slide.

Every year I take part in the suicide pool but then quickly lose interest. I probably should just not participate this year but that's no fun...

Week 1: Nebraska

I'm not sure they win at Colorado week 2, they lost at home to them last year and its a quasi-border-big-8 rivalry game. Although it would be nice to save Nebraska for week 4 at illinois before they play Ohio State, I'm just going to burn them now....because F*** nebraska...and if Nebby loses week 1 and knocks me out of this pool, it will have been worth it

I've seen Colorado at 61, 67 and 80 in preseason rankings. Most see them at the bottom of the Pac12 South. I expect the fuskers to win in Boulder. The stadium will look like a Nebby home game.

If I recall, you actually got knocked out in the first round, but the judges gave you a second chance... ;)

Yeah, I picked Nebraska week 1 ... there were a couple that picked NU and ISU that got passes.... what's their excuse?

Also, if we're doing this "for bragging rights" .... I did a really shit job of it. I got a few more weeks to gloat. :)

Yeah, I picked Nebraska week 1 ... there were a couple that picked NU and ISU that got passes.... what's their excuse?
The rules were clear. Nebraska did not win in week 1, therefore, anyone who picked a team that did not win in week 1 was disqualified. You did not win the 2018 survival pool and you do not reserve the right to claim that you are the champ. ;)
8-14-2019 9-54-24 AM.jpg

The rules were clear. Nebraska did not win in week 1, therefore, anyone who picked a team that did not win in week 1 was disqualified. You did not win the 2018 survival pool and you do not reserve the right to claim that you are the champ. ;)
View attachment 5483
source.gif

Watch out or I'll fuckin' hug both a ya right now.

Latest posts