2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SURVIVAL POOL

Zamboni08

We're a little more than 2 weeks out from the first games! I wanted to get this rolling earlier than previous years to try and bump up participation even more.

If it's your first time playing, or you need a refresher, here are the basic rules:

-Pick a team you think will win each week. Week 1 will be longer than usual: Sat. Aug 24th through Monday Sept. 2nd.

-You can only pick a team that is currently undefeated.

-You can only pick an FBS team that is playing an FBS team. (don't bank on other players calling you out to help. Google it if you're not sure about a team)

-You can only pick a team once per season!

-If the team you pick wins, you survive to the next week. If necessary, we will pick up-to and including "Bowl Week" to determine a winner

-Picks must be made before the kickoff of the game you pick (based ONLY on time stamp of your post, or will be a DQ). They must be made public on this board, NOT a message to me.

The schedule: https://www.ncaa.com/scoreboard/football/fbs

THE SHEET: https://goo.gl/H9e3s7

The prize: bragging rights.

Go Hawks!

Last edited:
source.gif

Mop...you still own it.

to be fair I think his avatar is a custom south park one of himself. So I'll let it slide.

Every year I take part in the suicide pool but then quickly lose interest. I probably should just not participate this year but that's no fun...

Week 1: Nebraska

I'm not sure they win at Colorado week 2, they lost at home to them last year and its a quasi-border-big-8 rivalry game. Although it would be nice to save Nebraska for week 4 at illinois before they play Ohio State, I'm just going to burn them now....because F*** nebraska...and if Nebby loses week 1 and knocks me out of this pool, it will have been worth it

Last edited:
You're correct. Kinda dumb honestly, hah. Should change it...

Hopefully Nebraska plays week 1 this year and we don't have a snafu again.

to be fair I think his avatar is a custom south park one of himself. So I'll let it slide.

Every year I take part in the suicide pool but then quickly lose interest. I probably should just not participate this year but that's no fun...

Week 1: Nebraska

I'm not sure they win at Colorado week 2, they lost at home to them last year and its a quasi-border-big-8 rivalry game. Although it would be nice to save Nebraska for week 4 at illinois before they play Ohio State, I'm just going to burn them now....because F*** nebraska...and if Nebby loses week 1 and knocks me out of this pool, it will have been worth it