2015 Home Schedule is Terrible

This thread is truly incredible: The schedule is horrible...too easy! So, it will be no fun to watch us win! But, we probably won't win anyway, since Gary Barta is to blame for the scheduling and KF can't coach. Therefore, we should be playing Michigan, OSU and PSU every year. Then the trolls will all be peeing in their pants, since we will never beat these teams again, which will allow them to attack KF or whomever our new football coach turns out to be. Here is some breaking news: We were placed in the west division by the conference. The conference determined the schedule that will be in place until we go to a 9 game conference schedule. Then, there will be a new schedule. The conference will determine that one, too. So, will the troll patrol, lead by crazy Comanche and out of your mind hawk please start their own thread so they can continue to blast KF and GB to their hearts' content and so that no one else will have to wade through their nonsense to find a reasonable, entertaining, factual post.

Ya see, Kirk and Gary have some big friends up in the B10 offices that are helping them to keep their jobs. It's all about who you know, doclee. :D

Last edited:
This thread is truly incredible: The schedule is horrible...too easy! So, it will be no fun to watch us win! But, we probably won't win anyway, since Gary Barta is to blame for the scheduling and KF can't coach. Therefore, we should be playing Michigan, OSU and PSU every year. Then the trolls will all be peeing in their pants, since we will never beat these teams again, which will allow them to attack KF or whomever our new football coach turns out to be. Here is some breaking news: We were placed in the west division by the conference. The conference determined the schedule that will be in place until we go to a 9 game conference schedule. Then, there will be a new schedule. The conference will determine that one, too. So, will the troll patrol, lead by crazy Comanche and out of your mind hawk please start their own thread so they can continue to blast KF and GB to their hearts' content and so that no one else will have to wade through their nonsense to find a reasonable, entertaining, factual post.

Never saw me complaining about the schedule. I love it for the reasons I've stated.

Thanks for calling me a name even though I am with you on this one.

FreedComanche

We could go undefeated in 2015 and not be one of the teams selected for the playoffs with that schedule.

So what? Iowa will never bee good enough to go to the new playoff system unless it is expanded from its current form.

Just be satisfied with a top 15-25 final ranking and a good bowl win.

FreedComanche

Please find where I have said anything negative about the schedule.

You are soo worked up because I dont like KF that it controls all of your posts on this site. You need to put me on ignore. Im worried about your well being. Maybe you should stay away from the internet as you may find views that differ from your own and you have shown that you can not see another point of view without acting like a 7 year old that needs a nap.

I usually dont reply to you because I am not on here to ruin anyones day or to follow anyone around to troll them. You also need to learn what a troll is.

There are plenty of people on here who can debate without getting worked up. I hardly ever see you try to make a point. So if you want to debate me bring your big boy pants and a point of view. Maybe you should try to figure out what my view point is before you start with your name calling.

This post had about every form of silliness rolled up into it! Not sure what to take serious from it.

Please find where I have said anything negative about the schedule.

You are soo worked up because I dont like KF that it controls all of your posts on this site. You need to put me on ignore. Im worried about your well being. Maybe you should stay away from the internet as you may find views that differ from your own and you have shown that you can not see another point of view without acting like a 7 year old that needs a nap.

I usually dont reply to you because I am not on here to ruin anyones day or to follow anyone around to troll them. You also need to learn what a troll is.

There are plenty of people on here who can debate without getting worked up. I hardly ever see you try to make a point. So if you want to debate me bring your big boy pants and a point of view. Maybe you should try to figure out what my view point is before you start with your name calling.
First, I don't really get worked up...I have just started responding to posters like yourself who not only have a negative point of view about KF, but also insist on repetition of the same tired attacks. Second, I have expressed my point of view on the football program on many occasions. Any time you wish to debate on Iowa football, I will be happy to accommodate you. Third, you have tried before to convince me that I don't know what a "troll" is. I do, its you. Fourth, I don't spend a lot of time on the internet, except to do research, but if you think I allow exchanges on Hawkeyenation to impact my life, you are indeed a sad individual. Fifth, I have spent most of my life successfully relating to many sided issues and opinions. Before you judge, you may wish to inquire. Finally, I am supportive of what KF has done with the Iowa program and believe strongly that he consistently faces an uphill battle. I greatly admire his character and have been personally acquainted with some kids who have played for him over the years...they would run through a brick wall for KF. I am not happy with the results in the win loss column and would suggest that he may, unless a major turn around is forthcoming, need step aside. If his offensive coordinator does not show significant progress in 2013 and more especially in 2014, he needs to go. My guess is that he was not a good hire, but I can be patient for a year or two. BTW, I will be happy to add you to my "ignore" list, or at least refrain from any comments on your posts. Enough "big boy pants" for you?

First, I don't really get worked up...I have just started responding to posters like yourself who not only have a negative point of view about KF, but also insist on repetition of the same tired attacks. Second, I have expressed my point of view on the football program on many occasions. Any time you wish to debate on Iowa football, I will be happy to accommodate you. Third, you have tried before to convince me that I don't know what a "troll" is. I do, its you. Fourth, I don't spend a lot of time on the internet, except to do research, but if you think I allow exchanges on Hawkeyenation to impact my life, you are indeed a sad individual. Fifth, I have spent most of my life successfully relating to many sided issues and opinions. Before you judge, you may wish to inquire. Finally, I am supportive of what KF has done with the Iowa program and believe strongly that he consistently faces an uphill battle. I greatly admire his character and have been personally acquainted with some kids who have played for him over the years...they would run through a brick wall for KF. I am not happy with the results in the win loss column and would suggest that he may, unless a major turn around is forthcoming, need step aside. If his offensive coordinator does not show significant progress in 2013 and more especially in 2014, he needs to go. My guess is that he was not a good hire, but I can be patient for a year or two. BTW, I will be happy to add you to my "ignore" list, or at least refrain from any comments on your posts. Enough "big boy pants" for you?

2) No flame wars with fellow posters. Posts will be removed solely at my discretion. I won't see all of them, but when I do they will be taken down and users may be banned. This doesn't mean you can't debate, just keep away from personal attacks.

Cut it out, doc.

Thats funny so you get worked up about me attacking KF by attacking me. How would I have any clue what your view point is when your response to my post are name calling? Is that how KF would want you to act? I would think you wouldnt want to let him down since you say hes such a stand up guy. I would also say there are media members who dont think hes such a stand up guy, but you act in a similar way towards me so you wont understand that.

So you and KF are okay with name calling as you see fit? And that is what you think is good character?

Also you can add liar to your good character as you started into this thread with grouping me as not liking this schedule. I have no problem with the schedule and have not said anything about it.

If you are worried about repetitive then I dont understand why you enjoy the KF offense. He is also repetitive about coaching teams that cant get a play in on time, having 12 guys on the field after a time out, not fielding onside kicks, losing to ISU, and losing close games.

Now in this thread you were the one that turn the topic towards KF not me. You insisted that I would blame this schedule on KF which I did not.

Ohh and no you still dont understand what a troll is.

Thats funny so you get worked up about me attacking KF by attacking me. How would I have any clue what your view point is when your response to my post are name calling? Is that how KF would want you to act? I would think you wouldnt want to let him down since you say hes such a stand up guy. I would also say there are media members who dont think hes such a stand up guy, but you act in a similar way towards me so you wont understand that.

So you and KF are okay with name calling as you see fit? And that is what you think is good character?

Also you can add liar to your good character as you started into this thread with grouping me as not liking this schedule. I have no problem with the schedule and have not said anything about it.

If you are worried about repetitive then I dont understand why you enjoy the KF offense. He is also repetitive about coaching teams that cant get a play in on time, having 12 guys on the field after a time out, not fielding onside kicks, losing to ISU, and losing close games.

Now in this thread you were the one that turn the topic towards KF not me. You insisted that I would blame this schedule on KF which I did not.

Wow.

FreedComanche

2) No flame wars with fellow posters. Posts will be removed solely at my discretion. I won't see all of them, but when I do they will be taken down and users may be banned. This doesn't mean you can't debate, just keep away from personal attacks.

Cut it out, doc.
Sorry...you are right. I will follow the rules.

Thats funny so you get worked up about me attacking KF by attacking me. How would I have any clue what your view point is when your response to my post are name calling? Is that how KF would want you to act? I would think you wouldnt want to let him down since you say hes such a stand up guy. I would also say there are media members who dont think hes such a stand up guy, but you act in a similar way towards me so you wont understand that

OK, Section 136 has told me to stop this conversation. Sounds like a good idea. You and I should probably agree to disagree and move on. I will no longer respond to your posts. No hard feelings, I trust.

OK, Section 136 has told me to stop this conversation. Sounds like a good idea. You and I should probably agree to disagree and move on. I will no longer respond to your posts. No hard feelings, I trust.

The KF thing we wont see eye to eye on but we have other things that we agree upon.

You crap! I thought you were dead!

You just get ungrounded?
No. My work computer crashes two seconds after loading hn for some reason so I just haven't been posting. I'm trying to get a new computer with a version of IE released sometime after the bitter war with Netscape ended. Hopefully I will have it by football season.

No. My work computer crashes two seconds after loading hn for some reason so I just haven't been posting. I'm trying to get a new computer with a version of IE released sometime after the bitter war with Netscape ended. Hopefully I will have it by football season.

This sounds dangerously like a prole problem.

I just want to see Iowa win. Any schedule that can help is fine with me. By the time 2015 hits, Iowa should be hitting on all cylinders. It will be smack dab in the middle of the next three year upswing and the purge will be complete.

Latest posts