2014 basketball class

Ive been high on Barnett for the last 9 months. I see him as being a even more rounded version of Melsahn.

New 247 rankings out. Our current scholarship offers are ranked below:

#66 Lourawls Nairn (PG)
#95 Tyler Ulis (PG)
#110 Malek Harris (SF)
#162 Jordan Barnett (SF)
#179 Josh Cunningham (SF)
Unranked - Marvin Clark (PF)
Unranked - Malik Yarborough (SF)

Last edited:
Sure seems like with an offer list like his....we don't have a chance

Times are changing, my friend. The early returns from the recruiting trail indicate that we're going toe-to-toe with the big boys this summer. I'm not saying Jordan's going to be a Hawk, but we are almost definitely going to sign one or two guys with very impressive offer sheets indeed.

Well I understand we are on the up and Fran really gets after in on the trail but have we ever beat out MSU for a recruit when MSU had someone on the top of their board? I hope you're right though!!

Well I understand we are on the up and Fran really gets after in on the trail but have we ever beat out MSU for a recruit when MSU had someone on the top of their board? I hope you're right though!!

We beat out MSU for Worley under Alford.

New 247 rankings out. Our current scholarship offers are ranked below:

#66 Lourawls Nairn (PG)
#95 Tyler Ulis (PG)
#110 Malek Harris (SF)
#162 Jordan Barnett (SF)
#179 Josh Cunningham (SF)
Unranked - Marvin Clark (PF)
Unranked - Malik Yarborough (SF)

95 and 179 I think Iowa ends up with

ESPN just released their new Top 100, Ulis moved up to #38 overall. Pretty big jump for such a small guy.

Just realized I graduated from the same HS as Tyler Ulis.

I knew the boys team was pretty good last year (usually pretty bad) and the girl won state.. had no idea things were getting so good there though..