2012 Recruiting Class

I guess we have offered Shane Hammink (Canarias Basketball Academy 2012). He currently holds offers from LSU, Miami, Northeastern, and Iowa.

Shane Hammink Highlights 2010 PART-1.avi - YouTube2012 NATIONAL PREP SCHOOL

INVITATIONAL — DAY THREE | NBE Basketball Report

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylyyEICsPMM&feature=player_embedded"]Shane Hammink Highlight(finished) 3 dec 2011.avi - YouTube[/ame]
http://www.nbebasketball.com/w3/2012-0205/2012-national-prep-school-invitational-day-three/

Last edited:
Sounds like we are looking at Devon Branch 6'5 guard from Cloud County CC in Kansas. He's a sophomore there. He would be for the 2012 class.

CCCC Athletics - Roster

Devon Branch to visit Maryland | JucoRecruiting.com

Nice Find!

6'5 180 long and athletic! sounds like a perfect basketball body.

I liked most 50% 3 point shooting percentage and a 55% FG percentage. I also like that he likes to play in a uptempo system where he can finish above the rim on in transition.

Hope Iowa has a shot. Might be a tough get if he is from Maryland and they are recruiting him.

Nice Find!

6'5 180 long and athletic! sounds like a perfect basketball body.

I liked most 50% 3 point shooting percentage and a 55% FG percentage. I also like that he likes to play in a uptempo system where he can finish above the rim on in transition.

Hope Iowa has a shot. Might be a tough get if he is from Maryland and they are recruiting him.

6'5 180? Holy crap that is skinny.

It is clear that Fran is zeroing in on a wing player: Spearman,Hammink,Branch...to replace Matt Gatens shooting and defense for next year.

This pleases me,as I think we need a mature wing guy who can shoot,slash and defend next year. No waiting around from this point forward...time to tourny!

I feel Marble will be more than capable of replacing Gatens, the need for another player in this class is not that great

If we can get another athletic wing that can create off the dribble we will take him. Dev is the only one who can create for himself, and even then he is not an elite athlete. Perfect scenario would be someone like Eric may, but with actual basketball skills.

Latest posts