2010-2011 Basketball Season

IPS101

IF, Lick is gone and a new staff is brought in what are your expectations?

Personally, I think this team and the recruits have more talent then was showcased this past year. I think a more open, flowing style of offense will lend to some early success.

I do not want to place the bar too high but I am confident that with a new system this team can suceed in 2010-2011. Maybe it is the koolaid talkin but I feel good.

IF Lick is back, screw it!

Go Hawks!

I think next year regardless of the coach we would have an opportunity to play faster basketball. We didn't have that option this year with our bench. We would have had to play Lil Lick more to do that and even dad knows better.

Just saying that Lickliter had no choice this year. He would next year. Not saying he would change it. It took most of the season to change a defense that didn't work against most teams. New coach would have more options if everyone stayed with recruits.

My expectations for next year won't be much different with the same players. My expectation was to get to NIT and improve with whatever coach we may have.

my only expectations for next year would be to see 10,000+ back in Carver Hawkeye. I dont know if I felt more embarrassed or felt bad for the team being at every game with sooooo many empty seats. I used to have to sneak in to games when I was a kid because tickets were so hard to come by! Whoever takes over the reigns gets a year pass on W/L in my book

It would hinge on a new guy getting another perimeter player who can handle and breakdown defenses off the dribble and most importantly, defend.

If a new guy gets a quality perimeter guy to add to the mix, I think we could be better.

The players will enjoy playing bb again...At least a new player won't have to prove he is worthy of playing for the coach...

Latest posts