2 VIP Tickets to Big Ten Championship for Sale

I got these through TeamTix, these are the best there are. They can only be picked up a Will Call.

VIP 50 yard line Club & Hospitality Package Section 140, Row 9, VIP CLUB Seats 13 and 14 (right at mid field, 9 rows from the field)
About the VIP Hospitality Package:
§ Field Level 50-yard line seat
§ Access to the Club Lounge in Lucas Oil Stadium (Only place where alcohol is available for purchase inside the stadium)
§ Pre-game VIP Hospitality pass at the Indiana Convention Center (Complimentary food & beverage)
§ Access to the interactive Big Ten Fan Fest presented by Dr. Pepper
§ Priority indoor access from Big Ten Fan Fest to Lucas Oil Stadium via walkway

Asking $800 per ticket
I can send a Paypal invoice for payment and your protection.

I will consider all offers.

They will have to be picked up at Will Call. I will put the VIP tickets in your name at Will Call. I have the Contact info for Will Call tickets so you can verify that they are in your name.

Yes, this is my first post.
I attended Iowa in the 70's and have been living in SEC territory for close to 30 years.
They have no love for the Big Ten down here.
You can rest assured it is not a scam, I have more seats than I can sit in.

Well, here's what TeamTix sent me. And they certainly charged my creditcard for the reservation and the tickets. By the way, if you want the tickets you'll be sitting next to us.

Dear **********
Congratulations, you have successfully paid for your Iowa Hawkeyes in 2015 Big Ten Football Championship Game (VIP 50 yard line Club & Hospitality Package) VIP 50 yard line Club & Hospitality Package!

• Your tickets can be picked up at Lucas Oil Stadium beginning on Saturday, December, 5th from 12pm until 8pm EDT, at the Will Call windows located on the Southeast corner of the stadium. Please bring a photo ID to the Will Call windows located on the Southeast corner of the stadium. Remember, your photo ID must match the name at Will Call. Pre-Game Hospitality is located at the Indiana Convention Center in the 500 Ballroom on the 1st floor. Your hospitality ticket will be needed to gain entry into that area; hospitality is available from 4:00-7:00pm EST.

[h=3]Payment Details[/h]Seat Location: VIP 50 yard line Club & Hospitality Package
Ticket Quantity: 4

How about you just do a good thing and let me and my wife set next to you. We are driving down from Des Moines and just hoping to scalp a pair. Just donate to a good cause, MHA.

I'll even fan you as you watch the game. Make popcorn runs, you name it. To have seats like that, Might even throw in a handy but that will be a game day decision.

However, if someone wants the tickets, I also have reservations at St. Elmo Friday night at 7pm. Table for 4 but now there are only 2. The table is in the bar area....but that's probably best anyway.

Those are the tickets. Wish I could have gotten them for that price but I had to pay TeamTix to reserve them.
They come with a nice lanyard too. 2 tickets in set 1 ticket for the Game and 1 for the Hospitality.

I still have 2 for sale. See 1st post. The tickets are now in hand.

0782FB7C80972369778884898816_129b16eb6ac.3_uZc_bCCKdWQI48r1taVNtfynYMIoQx07z0eUx7dy2xAuinns9pcJpKG5MwuWlil..jpg

Latest posts