2 in state 4 stars commit to ISU

This is typical and it pisses me off...Ive seen both these kids play on several occasions and they are legit..both athletically and size... campos is actually 6'8.. Smart as a whip and mean on the field..Lazard is a freak athletically and has the frame coaches drool over.. He is an amazing free safety and I'm pretty sure he tries to catch the ball one handed at least twice a game just for fun...ISU has been in these boys butts since the beginning, as you would expect of any good in state kids..not Iowa...ho hum Kirk and his staff seem to have this expectation that the in state kids should just come to Iowa....well it ain't happening..lazard will play as a freshman write it down..and campos has the tools to eventually be a starter and more...good luck
to both of them...I know one of these kids and another Iowa kid that committed to a major BCS school..Iowa didn't put the time in..lost them...these boys have been D1 prospects since they were freshman..Iowa was Johnny come lately...heart breaking as an Iowa fan...great pick up clones..you deserve them..

Eventually be a starter?!?!?! OMG what the **** have we done?!?!?!

You are dadadadaddadada dumb.

I for one welcome our new Cyclone overlords.

20120901_jla_ax4_524.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Campos was never coming to Iowa, and didn't want to go to ISU either, he chose Missouri. Then Missouri sucked and their coach wanted to resign, and he switched to ISU. Big deal. Next year he'll want to switch again when he sees how bad ISU sucks. Lazard also was never coming to Iowa, EVER! Great gets for ISU, but this has no bearing on Iowa at this point, other than they are from the state.

Campos was never coming to Iowa, and didn't want to go to ISU either, he chose Missouri. Then Missouri sucked and their coach wanted to resign, and he switched to ISU. Big deal. Next year he'll want to switch again when he sees how bad ISU sucks. Lazard also was never coming to Iowa, EVER! Great gets for ISU, but this has no bearing on Iowa at this point, other than they are from the state.

I get it now - so the recruiting strategy at Iowa is just to not even play the game - then you can't get beat, or at least you don't have to own up to it when you do get beat. Pretty sure it's implied that if you have a good to great player in the same state your school is based in, you should at least be aware of them and ATTEMPT to recruit them. Or do all Texas schools recruit exclusively from California and Florida?

So either Iowa sucks because they didn't see the potential, or Iowa sucks because they couldn't close the deal. Either way, Iowa sucks...

;-)

Why does every cyclone fan have to put Cy in their name or on their license plates? It has to be the biggest collection of dorks in the world. Seriously, it's ghey, but you a$$clowns continue to do it, all while thinking you're being clever. Plus, yours doesn't even make sense.

I'm not sure your post follows any of the previous logic being implied throughout this thread, but I'll try to explain it better, since you are new. My point was, that Iowa did try and offered, but was fighting an uphill battle to get either. Iowa's season didn't help, but never EVER were we the front runners to either of these recruits. We hoped they'd chose Iowa, but the reality of the situation, was that they weren't coming to Iowa as long as ISU and Iowa's coaches were staying the same. Call it what you want, but ISU had the head-start on both of these guys before recruiting them even began. It's a good break for ISU that the situation at Missouri worsened, and Campos swithced. Now, when Iowa starts losing recruits consistently to ISU,that have no ties to either program, I'll be worried.

I get it now - so the recruiting strategy at Iowa is just to not even play the game - then you can't get beat, or at least you don't have to own up to it when you do get beat. Pretty sure it's implied that if you have a good to great player in the same state your school is based in, you should at least be aware of them and ATTEMPT to recruit them. Or do all Texas schools recruit exclusively from California and Florida?

So either Iowa sucks because they didn't see the potential, or Iowa sucks because they couldn't close the deal. Either way, Iowa sucks...

;-)

Dood these 2 guiz may get you to 7 wins. That would be epic.

^^whar smoke?

It's there. It'd be better if the goal post was showing, and Travis Ferguson was still on the team to run into it!

Why does every cyclone fan have to put Cy in their name or on their license plates? It has to be the biggest collection of dorks in the world. Seriously, it's ghey, but you a$$clowns continue to do it, all while thinking you're being clever. Plus, yours doesn't even make sense.

I guess you ignore all the hawk fans that have hawk, and any other forms of hawk on their vanity plates...

Got it.

Sounds like Campos really liked the engineering program. We can't compete with that, especially when other schools like Vandy had given him an erffer. Not a big loss, IMO.

Becyause it's cyool and jucyst makecy cyense.

It's there. It'd be better if the goal post was showing, and Travis Ferguson was still on the team to run into it!

I guess you ignore all the hawk fans that have hawk, and any other forms of hawk on their vanity plates...

Got it.

Haha #Herky1 #LuvHox1 #TDIOWA

Got it.

Yeah he walked into that one, i will give you that. But he isn't a hawkeye fan on a cyclone website. I get it, I get it, you like to talk football, blah, blah, blah but you are only here to defend ISU cause if you were here to talk football 95% of your posts wouldn't be in defense of ISU. Don't say it is because of all the smack talk either. And by the way, don't give me this rivalry board crap, give me a break this thread isn't in there that forum. You are trolling to find Iowa fans who talk smack about ISU and that is it.

Yeah he walked into that one, i will give you that. But he isn't a hawkeye fan on a cyclone website. I get it, I get it, you like to talk football, blah, blah, blah but you are only here to defend ISU cause if you were here to talk football 95% of your posts wouldn't be in defense of ISU. Don't say it is because of all the smack talk either. And by the way, don't give me this rivalry board crap, give me a break this thread isn't in there that forum. You are trolling to find Iowa fans who talk smack about ISU and that is it.
No no, you're not understanding. It's trying to put the word Cy in a sentence for everything. Cydkar, Cyanora, superCyzed, it's ghey. Saying Clonesrule, ISUer, or anything else cyclone or ISU in their name don't bug me as much, it's the playing with Cy to form some super ghey sentence. I'm just ranting, but it's overplayed at this point. On to more important things, his name doesn't make sense. Technically, the dummy should have put it as CYoulater if he wanted it to make sense.

No no, you're not understanding. It's trying to put the word Cy in a sentence for everything. Cydkar, Cyanora, superCyzed, it's ghey. Saying Clonesrule, ISUer, or anything else cyclone or ISU in their name don't bug me as much, it's the playing with Cy to form some super ghey sentence. I'm just ranting, but it's overplayed at this point. On to more important things, his name doesn't make sense. Technically, the dummy should have put it as CYoulater if he wanted it to make sense.

I get it but so many Iowa fans use Hawk in their name and it seems pointless, I like how the Iowa Citizen Press does it, you can't post unless you use your real name, or at least a fake name that isn't Hawkfanferentzlover9969.

I don't get Cyclone fans trolling (because regardless of what they say, that is what they are doing here) on this site constantly. They always feel they have to be here to defend ISU from the stupid tavern hawk fans that didn't go to the school but rip on ISU.

It gets old, if they want to be here stay in the rivalry board but just because someone brings up ISU they don't need to say something every single time. If they have to defend ISU that much who are they trying to convince? I mean really, like I said before about Redhawk55 he seems like he gets on here and defends KF and the program relentlessly, who is he trying to convince the program is getting better. It's like the girl who's BF is a deadbeat and she always defends him to all her family and friends, is she trying to convince them or herself? Problem by arguing with people you aren't going to change their mind, you are only going to make their opinions stronger and dislike and make fun of ISU even more, same with ISU fans it goes both ways.

Just like on 1460 KXNO this morning some ISU homer gets on the radio and called Iowa fans the worse fans in the country (really? Give me a break, he needs to move to SEC country or talk smack about Texas wearing Oklahoma colors, they will burn his house down) all because he probably had a run in with a few tavern hawk fans so now every Iowa fan is horrible. ISU fans need to learn that it goes both ways. ISU fans before this year never had much on Iowa except that most of the fans didn't go to Iowa. Real solid argument there, LOL!

I at least know that all ISU fans aren't horrible but there sure seems to be A LOT of them that seem to think ALL Iowa fans are horrible and stupid. I think the problem is little brother syndrome, I really do, but don't get me wrong ISU has grown up into a man, they aren't a push over anymore thanks to Paul Rhoads and Fred Hoiberg. But they will always be the little brother in the eyes of Iowa fans regardless of how good their program is now so when someone makes a joke they flip out. They can't move on, they are so concerned about how Iowa fans, whom they hate soooo much thinks about them. They can joke and make fun of Iowa fans all they want but it is ok because they are the worse fans in the world and their stupid.

Pot meet kettle.

Jozzer, that rant wasn't really pointed at you except for the first couple lines. The rest was really for ISU posters that post here who play the rivalry/general football B.S argument crap as to why they are here. Trollin', Trollin' on HN.

I get it but so many Iowa fans use Hawk in their name and it seems pointless, I like how the Iowa Citizen Press does it, you can't post unless you use your real name, or at least a fake name that isn't Hawkfanferentzlover9969.

I don't get Cyclone fans trolling (because regardless of what they say, that is what they are doing here) on this site constantly. They always feel they have to be here to defend ISU from the stupid tavern hawk fans that didn't go to the school but rip on ISU.

It gets old, if they want to be here stay in the rivalry board but just because someone brings up ISU they don't need to say something every single time. If they have to defend ISU that much who are they trying to convince? I mean really, like I said before about Redhawk55 he seems like he gets on here and defends KF and the program relentlessly, who is he trying to convince the program is getting better. It's like the girl who's BF is a deadbeat and she always defends him to all her family and friends, is she trying to convince them or herself? Problem by arguing with people you aren't going to change their mind, you are only going to make their opinions stronger and dislike and make fun of ISU even more, same with ISU fans it goes both ways.

Just like on 1460 KXNO this morning some ISU homer gets on the radio and called Iowa fans the worse fans in the country (really? Give me a break, he needs to move to SEC country or talk smack about Texas wearing Oklahoma colors, they will burn his house down) all because he probably had a run in with a few tavern hawk fans so now every Iowa fan is horrible. ISU fans need to learn that it goes both ways. ISU fans before this year never had much on Iowa except that most of the fans didn't go to Iowa. Real solid argument there, LOL!

I at least know that all ISU fans aren't horrible but there sure seems to be A LOT of them that seem to think ALL Iowa fans are horrible and stupid. I think the problem is little brother syndrome, I really do, but don't get me wrong ISU has grown up into a man, they aren't a push over anymore thanks to Paul Rhoads and Fred Hoiberg. But they will always be the little brother in the eyes of Iowa fans regardless of how good their program is now so when someone makes a joke they flip out. They can't move on, they are so concerned about how Iowa fans, whom they hate soooo much thinks about them. They can joke and make fun of Iowa fans all they want but it is ok because they are the worse fans in the world and their stupid.

Pot meet kettle.

TL; DR.

if+_0bdef5685fbbab7a0174991e0bd9979e.gif

Latest posts