16 Minute time-out Gamethread

Good Lord. Michigan can't miss from 3. Iowa can't hit a 3 to save their life. We went from playing good defense to leaving guys wide open. Fran waited way too long to call a timeout. This is frustrating to watch.

Normally I completely agree but I think right now he's looking for...anyone...to step up and do anything

The whole team is missing shots
We were tied when we made the subs.... Dailey and Pemsl are the two bench guys imo. A little Garza here and there. That’s it

Carver is rocking....

Students are on winter break and it's super freaking cold so people who might have otherwise brought their kids probably stayed home. Or people who are wimps when it comes to the cold. No surprise the crowd is small.

Good Lord. Michigan can't miss from 3. Iowa can't hit a 3 to save their life. We went from playing good defense to leaving guys wide open. Fran waited way too long to call a timeout. This is frustrating to watch.
I know.... gotta go on at least a 12 point run to call a timeout

This is just absurd. I've never seen a team make this many 3's in a row. I'd like to see an Iowa guy just completely take out one of their shooters. I don't care if they get a 4 point play. Make them pay for it.

Latest posts