#12 Iowa vs Florida State at 5:45 game thread

ClintonIAfan

For the championship in the Jankanoo Jam. This will be on flohoops, and tunein (hopefully it’s working again).

Kiah Gillispie 16.8ppg is the best of the 4 that scores in double figures for the Seminoles. Fl. St. isn't a very good 3 point shooting team so let's hope it stays that way. The Hawks lost to them last year in Carver by 1 point so it's payback time! Did that exciting come from behind ( 24 points ) win for the Hawks yesterday take it all out of the Hawks? I guess we'll just have to wait for the game this evening and find out. The Hawks need a win to push them to 5-0 and retain their #12 ranking. If by chance people lose the audio let me know on this thread and I'll post more updates than usual. Looking for another Hawk win and I know now not to give up on them! Go Hawks! Game time is at 5:45.

Just some Megan things.
She has 1903 career points. That's just 199 points away from the record that Ally Disterhoft set of 2102 points.
She has 1034 rebounds. Just 33 shy of breaking the record of 1067 set by Cindy Haugejorde.
There's only been 1 player score over 2000 points and over 1000 rebounds in the women's program for their career and it's Cindy Haugejorde from 1976-1980. Cindy's records are about to fall and it will be exciting to see just how high can Megan push these records. Will Megan end up the G.O.A.T. of Iowa women's basketball?

W. Virginia beat Eastern Kentucky 81-39. The WV coach thinks he has the better team between them and Iowa. Lucky for WV Iowa was cold as heck or it wouldn't of been close!

W. Virginia beat Eastern Kentucky 81-39. The WV coach thinks he has the better team between them and Iowa. Lucky for WV Iowa was cold as heck or it wouldn't of been close!
Perhaps it was his expressing that opinion that cost him a technical foul yesterday?