#12 Iowa vs Florida State at 5:45 game thread

Hawks have the last shot but it won't matter. The final is FSU 71 Hawks 67. Yes the refs swallowed their whistles tonight but the Hawks played like crap! Here's one of these games that they should of never lost!!!!

One last comment. I always thought when you have a team that is pressing you like that you go at them not away from them. I really believe our coaching staff let them down tonight. Onto number 1 Notre Dame and try to regroup. Nobody goes undefeated anymore so heads up and carry on Hawks!

PS Lexie's ball handling hasn't got any better than last year. I strongly suggest you work somebody into her spot when you see how a team attacks her. We got to a great start and she on 3 straight possessions cost us big time. This was one of the glaring issues other than getting out rebounded big time. Go back to work Hawks and improve on your rebounding.

Kathleen Doyle hurry back! You are the only Hawk that plays for keeps! This team is soft. Need to play with a little more tenacity and Kathleen is the only one that has it!