#12 Iowa vs Florida State at 5:45 game thread

5 points is no problem at all for Iowa at halftime, Iowa has them right where they want them.

Megan Gustafson is the leading scorer at halftime with 8 points. She is set for a huge second half.

Now I'm not going to complain for the heck of it because the Hawks aren't rebounding period but FSU is smothering whoever has the ball and it's knocking the ball handler off balance. Now the refs better star calling fouls. Iowa brought in Logan Cook for Lexie and that has helped a lot. As I've said before we were on the bad end of the floor. I've watched all the games in this tourney and I can say there's a problem at that end of the floor with depth perception. A ton of air balls from the wings. If you shoot from the top or just off the top of the key it makes a difference. Hakws need to position themselves better for rebounding.Go Hawks!

The big differences seem to be the 25-13 rebound advantage to FSU and the are 2-7 and we are 0-7 from 3 point range, but a much better 2nd quarter today than we had yesterday. Let's see how the legs hold up.

The big differences seem to be the 25-13 rebound advantage to FSU and the are 2-7 and we are 0-7 from 3 point range, but a much better 2nd quarter today than we had yesterday. Let's see how the legs hold up.
Need to get Mac fired up this second half!