12/12 Games

Double dribble
Goaltending
Three seconds

Every post player (including Cook) frequently shuffles his feet under the basket to get in position to dunk

Inbounders frequently have a foot on the line when they throw it in after a basket
That double dribble was a horrible missed call. It was so obvious. JB must have really riled those refs.

On paper, that was one of Michigan's most winnable remaining games. They still have Maryland and Michigan State 2x's apiece, and a trip to Minnesota.

I see more losses there.

Time for Purdue and Wisky to have their 3 game slide like just about everybody else has.

Chris Mack’s deer in the headlights coaching during the last five minutes of Louisville’s epic meltdown was less than awe inspiring.

Hey Chris, run an offense and you’re basket is > that way.

Chris Mack’s deer in the headlights coaching during the last five minutes of Louisville’s epic meltdown was less than awe inspiring.

Hey Chris, run an offense and you’re basket is > that way.
That was hard to watch. But I do think Mack is a good coach.

Not sure who it was. I was so stunned when there was no whistle...

The crazy thing is (if you saw the video I posted earlier), it was a travel, double dribble, and a shot clock violation (see below) all not called on one play. :)

The crazy thing is (if you saw the video I posted earlier), it was a travel, double dribble, and a shot clock violation (see below) all not called on one play. :)

Bring back memories of Georgia Tech's Kenny Anderson knocking Michigan State out of the 1990 NCAA tournament when he was credited with a three pointer before the buzzer that was neither.

Bring back memories of Georgia Tech's Kenny Anderson knocking Michigan State out of the 1990 NCAA tournament when he was credited with a three pointer before the buzzer that was neither.

Stop the video at :07 seconds, clock at :00 and ball is in his hands. Also, his foot is on the line. They did call it a two and went to OT.

OK I stand corrected. Today they obviously would review it and there would be no overtime

The exact situation happened three years earlier and could have affected Iowa. UTEP's Chris Blocker was originally credited with a game winning three point field goal that was then ruled a two, sending UTEP to overtime against Arizona. UTEP won in overtime and the Miners, not Lute on his home court (where we had come back and won earlier that year) were our second round opponent.

They gave us more than enough to handle as it was. One of my all time favorite Iowa games.

The exact situation happened three years earlier and could have affected Iowa. UTEP's Chris Blocker was originally credited with a game winning three point field goal that was then ruled a two, sending UTEP to overtime against Arizona. UTEP won in overtime and the Miners, not Lute on his home court (where we had come back and won earlier that year) were our second round opponent.

They gave us more than enough to handle as it was. One of my all time favorite Iowa games.

Good memory. The beginning of this video shows the play for UTEP and the shooter stepping on the line.

Good memory. The beginning of this video shows the play for UTEP and the shooter stepping on the line.

UTEP had approximately 37 players foul out of that game and survived. But the overtime might have taken it's toll in the second half of our game. UTEP led midway through the second half, then ran out of gas. Our starters, by comparison, saw limited action in the second half of our opening round game.

Jeep Jackson's story would turn tragic about six weeks later. Playing in a charity game with a team that included several Dallas Cowboy football players, he would collapse on the bench and die of cardiac arrest.

Wolverines taking it to Bruno's Bruisers right now

Michigan looks ready to play

Must be the HotPink Sneakers that they are all wearing

Gonna have to run out and buy a pair to wear during rhe Hawk game at Rutgers

Maryland must lose today

And next Tuesday at Carver

We have to rise above them to be in contention for the double bye