12/12 Games

So we control our own destiny for a 4 seed now. All we have to do is win 7 games!

We all knew losing that Wisconsin game was going to come back to bite us. We just didn't know it was going to prevent a Big 10 title.

If Michigan were to lose this game, they might be our best bet to pass for a 4 seed. They would be 2 games up but we have the tie breaker. They have a really tough schedule left too.

I just looked at the vast number of tickets for sale. Sad just sad. Looks worse than the JNW turnout.
Alford might be right about one thing - we are a football school.

There is still a couple games we could lose to make it not a big game. If we win them both, it will be close to a sell out.

The second half of the B1G is rough.
Everyone knows all your stuff, all your D tendencies - everything.
Becomes a sheer will of force to March 1.

I know theres still this year, but Happs 4 years at Wisconsin might turn out to be the schools worst 4 year stretch in 20 years. That's more a sign of how good the Badgers have been, but also interesting
His middle school level free throw shooting is contributing in no small way.

Impressive win for Maryland, but Turgeon has still never won a road game against a ranked team in his Maryand career. I think even a loss at Rutgers and Iowa stays ranked, so those "odds" are in Iowa's favor. Then again TCU was 1-84 against ranked road teams before playing in Hilton last week, so anything can happen.
MD doesn’t travel well. And we get them after they play at MI. We have to play zone early and often.