12/12 Games

He didn't deserve the second one. #1 the officials missed the vicious moving screen. #2 Beilien was walking away.

Beilein deserved to at least have his say. Of course we don't know exactly what was said.
That’s what I said. The ref shouldn’t be listening at that point. It’s halftime go sit down and take a break.

I just can’t see WI going far in the NCAA Tournament with their stud shooting 47% from the line. Coaches are going to foul him if he gets within 5 feet of the hoop.

I would agree. The rest of the team seems mostly average. Iowa had their chance to foul Happ late in the game and didn't get there.

They were at the monitor reviewing the final shot.

Imagine a monitor review leading to an issue!
I just don’t think you call that 2nd one well after the half has ended, walking away and you already hit him with one. But that’s Big 10 officials. They hurt us all sooner or later.

Maybe. But PSU has been much better than their record. Really just more proof how tough the B1G is top to bottom. If you play below avg, especially on the road, trouble.

My hope was that sparty and Michigan would finish strong to get seeding priority in Columbus so that Iowa could somehow sneak into Des Moines. If Michigan loses to Penn state that's all but gone.