12/12 Games

Northside Hawk

Purdue/Maryland and Michigan State/Wisconsin both barnburners. Losses by the Turtles and Badgers would be huge in our quest for conference standing and that precious double bye.

Fernando with his customary Flagrant One. He's going to get suspended one of these days.

Purdue colder than a witches titty in the 2nd half. Also trouble with Maryland’s length.
Boiler coming back to the B1G pack after this L.

Purdue six second half field goals.

Maryland currently on 46-26 run.

Maryland's physicality has worn the Boilers down.

Big blow to our double bye aspirations.

Purdue needs JBo to win this one.

OK over to Wisconsin/MSU

Impressive win for Maryland, but Turgeon has still never won a road game against a ranked team in his Maryand career. I think even a loss at Rutgers and Iowa stays ranked, so those "odds" are in Iowa's favor. Then again TCU was 1-84 against ranked road teams before playing in Hilton last week, so anything can happen.

Impressive win for Maryland, but Turgeon has still never won a road game against a ranked team in his Maryand career. I think even a loss at Rutgers and Iowa stays ranked, so those "odds" are in Iowa's favor. Then again TCU was 1-84 against ranked road teams before playing in Hilton last week, so anything can happen.
We're due for a 20/10 from Garza. And he has a history of playing well on the East Coast. That hopefully bodes well for us against Rutgers.

Brad Davison is the new Jeff Moe. Even looks like him.

I would have hated Moe if he played for Wisconsin.

I would love Davison if he played for us.

Odds are we wont get a double bye and I dont care whether we get the 5 or the 6, so maybe it's best to root for Wisconsin and hope for a miracle finish for a Big 10 title. If Purdue wouldn't have been bailed out against Penn State, it would be fairly possible if Wisconsin wins here.

I ran a bracket generator that gave us a 6 way tie for 1st. We ended up with the 5 seed and Michigan the 6th. That would be nuts.