12-1 Iowa, a lock for the playoff?

Ken Silverstein said the same thing. Big Ten winner is getting in regardless of who it is and even if they have one loss.

This is where Iowa's schedule could come back to bite them, okaay?

A Notre Dame loss could help Iowa get in even with a loss to Nebraska, but even then, Stanford seems to get a love from the committee as well, okaay?

I think the aura of Nebraska being a world beater effects some people - Nebby just isn't that good this year, okaay?

Sure we can lose to them, but I like our chances against Nebby, and MSU (who only beat Purdue by 3 points) okaay?

Also, my prediction last year that Ohio State will not beat Alabama because Alabama has more 5 star players didn't work out, I really can't predict stuff too well, even though people from dusty radio shows call me for their opinions okaay?

I'd be fantastic to win both and take any "if" out of the equation. That said, I think the committee would drop us too far and we are left out if we lose Friday, even if we win the B1G. Unless of course there are multiple other upsets in the top 10.

Would love to see Auburn, NC, Stanford, OkSt, TCU all win. Plus NW, Wisc, Pitt win.

Above all, Hawks...Win Friday !

Latest posts