12-0 is a possibility

Yep, 12-0 is a possibility. I'm also sure there is an algorithm out there that would indicate 0-12 is a possibility too.

I disagree with that completely. With no OSU or Wisconsin, show me 5+ games on this schedule that we will be lucky to win..

I expect us to lose a couple games at least, but I wouldn't be a bit surprised at 8-4 or 9-3. Not surprised at all.

The 2004 team shared the Big Ten title with a first year QB and a decimated running game.. No reason we can't go 8-4 with a favorable schedule.

If JVB goes down, then yeah, we could be in big trouble, but injuries are the one thing you can't predict so I won't worry about that until it happens.

Penn State
Northwestern
Michigan
Michigan State
Nebraska

None of these are pushovers. While I would be shocked if Iowa lost them all, I can easily see 4 losses in there. Throw in Iowa State (which is always an unknown) and who knows what could happen.

There are so many question marks right now, I'll stick with 8-4 until proven otherwise.

It's a possibility but I really see us scoring more than 12 against TT and I bet they get some points on us when we throw in some reserves on Defense.

Latest posts