10/28: Update Bowl Scenarios & Charter Information

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
http://www.hawkeyenation.com/football/iowa-bowl-scenarios-charter-information-2

That link should help answer a few questions and for those of you considering joining us on Iowa's bowl trip, there is a link that will allow you to get signed up to receive all of our updates and information to make certain you will be informed the minute we have our products available. If you are even remotely considering flying with us, or anyone, to this year's bowl destination, give this is a click and get signed up.

Rose Bowl would probably start around $2k per person or north of there. It depends on how many people come with you and stay in the same room...four people in one room with two queen size beds is going to be the least expensive route. It's not the same as staying three days in Tampa, Orlando or San Antonio.

I really won't have any pricing for a while. I know that we will have several tiers, and that was a big thing for me. I wanted to make certain we have products that all people can genuinely take a look at. I am not saying that all people will want to take the charter option, as some will want to arrange their own plans.

youch ... we only spent a little over 2k for the whole family to be a Disney for a week!

Latest posts