10/28: Update Bowl Scenarios & Charter Information

Is there a way to just get game tickets?

The university will have thousands of tickets for a bcs game. Tens of thousands. Tickets should no be an issue if you stay informed. So signing up for our info list can help u there too

Re: 10/28: Update Bowl Scenarios & Charter Information

The university will have thousands of tickets for a bcs game. Tens of thousands. Tickets should no be an issue if you stay informed. So signing up for our info list can help u there too

Already did. Thanks.
________
KarolinPosh

Last edited:
Departure times are not known for a while...as for the dates, its usually two nights before the game, the night of the game and back the next day. We may have a four night option this year, too.

Thanks!
Yeah, don't need times, just dates. Most of today I thought this was all going up in smoke!

Hey Jon,

Are there any reserved tailgating locations outside the stadium if we decide to do the charter trip? Will that be part of the package? If its Pasadena this year, it may just be me and the wife, and I'm thinking it may be fun to try the charter option...especially if we dont have to worry about setting up and managing the "little things" like parking, tailgating locations, ticket arrangements, hotel, etc.

I have family around Orlando (cap1) and Tampa (outback), so its been WAY cheaper to stay with family for the last couple bowl games.

Thanks man!

Will you have a package without airfare for the Rose Bowl? If so, how much will the 2k estimate be reduced? Thanks!

http://www.hawkeyenation.com/football/iowa-bowl-scenarios-charter-information-2

That link should help answer a few questions and for those of you considering joining us on Iowa's bowl trip, there is a link that will allow you to get signed up to receive all of our updates and information to make certain you will be informed the minute we have our products available. If you are even remotely considering flying with us, or anyone, to this year's bowl destination, give this is a click and get signed up.

There will most definitely be land only packages for folks that want to fly to Pasadena on their own, and also folks from locations outside the state that want to stay with us at the team hotel.

Latest posts