10-2 and here's why.

Fair point Homes, hell, Ok just lost to Missouri-- who the hell would have thought coming into the season that Michigan St would be 5th and Missouri 6th-- Missouri 6th? Huh? there is still 5 weeks left and given the complete crazyness of the first 7 weeks, absolutley anything could happen the last 5 weeks--- the problem with that, is that it works both ways--- and i don't' think any of us(i'll speak for myself anyways) could stomach the "working other way angle" of how these last 5 weeks could pan out if the "negative" would happen.

Doesn't it feel good to have a team that should be able to tweak a few things and win games? It does to me. It means that you have a quality team with talent. It means that you have a successful program that you expect to win every week. It's much better than having Randy Reiners at QB and wishing we were just decent. It's better than wallowing in your own ineptitude and waiting for wrestling/basketball to start.

We have a good program and a good team here. We compete every game, we have tons of talent, we play hard, we are harder than hell to beat at home, we beat Top 25 teams, we get lots of TV exposure, and our coach is continually courted by the NFL. We win the right way with quality kids and a stable coaching staff. Enjoy what we have here people, there are TONS of other programs (many of them in top leagues) that would kill to have what we have.

Imagine what it would be like to be a team who couldn't flip a switch, or tweak a few things and beat top 10 teams (Illinois, MN, Indiana, NW, Purdue, PSU - just in our league.) Do any of you really think we can't beat MSU on Saturday? Do you think Vegas is really making Iowa the favorite just for ***** and giggles?

WELL SAID SIR!! This is exactly the kind of positive energy i need to pick my BS bummed out, a** up!

Doesn't it feel good to have a team that should be able to tweak a few things and win games? It does to me. It means that you have a quality team with talent. It means that you have a successful program that you expect to win every week. It's much better than having Randy Reiners at QB and wishing we were just decent. It's better than wallowing in your own ineptitude and waiting for wrestling/basketball to start.

We have a good program and a good team here. We compete every game, we have tons of talent, we play hard, we are harder than hell to beat at home, we beat Top 25 teams, we get lots of TV exposure, and our coach is continually courted by the NFL. We win the right way with quality kids and a stable coaching staff. Enjoy what we have here people, there are TONS of other programs (many of them in top leagues) that would kill to have what we have.

Imagine what it would be like to be a team who couldn't flip a switch, or tweak a few things and beat top 10 teams (Illinois, MN, Indiana, NW, Purdue, PSU - just in our league.) Do any of you really think we can't beat MSU on Saturday? Do you think Vegas is really making Iowa the favorite just for ***** and giggles?

+1000

Latest posts