#1 Hawkeyes - #3 Tigers Elite Eight Game Thread

Gotta give Kim Mulkey a little for being gracious

“I said, ‘I sure am glad you're leaving,’” Mulkey said. “I said, ‘Girl, you’re something else.’ Never seen anything like it.”

Last edited:
Gotta give Kim Mulkey a tittle for being gracious

“I said, ‘I sure am glad you're leaving,’” Mulkey said. “I said, ‘Girl, you’re something else.’ Never seen anything like it.
Nobody has. These last couple games even you could see where Clark has hit an even higher level. She's played more under control as if the game has slowed down for her. Things that used to get to her and get her riled up at the refs don't anymore. She's always seen the game as chess board where she's a move or two ahead of the other team. It almost feels like she's toying with them to get the look she wants when she wants. Then just as soon as you assume she's pulling up for 3 she hits a cutter to the hoop.

Just love everything about the style and unselfishness in which this team plays. And if you just looked at the stats and knew nothing about this team you'd think that's not the case but it really is. Yeah Clark does most of the scoring but this team avgs 90 pts she doesn't score them all.

Yah. I did. I made a video of the dime to Hannah, the reaction from Coach Lasso, and then the celebration at the end of the game set to the audio of Dolph's call. I do so like to drink the tears of LSU fans. It's not often we get to do it....cause....you know. Big 10/SEC. And also, they're football is just good. Getting a lot of support from Mizzou fans here for it, though. They enjoy it also.

Last edited:
Yah. I did. I made a video of the dime to Hannah, the reaction from Coach Lasso, and then the celebration at the end of the game set to the audio of Dolph's call. I do so like to drink the tears of LSU fans. It's not often we get to do it....cause....you know. Big 10/SEC. And also, they're football is just good. Getting a lot of support from Mizzou fans here for it, though. They enjoy it also.

Ah Yes, Poetry to my ears

You know how sometimes some players just have certain players numbers? When those players play against those certain players they have a crazy amount of confidence. I think that's Clark with Van Lith. LSU bringing her to their team might have been a bad idea. Clark as scored 41 on her in the elite 8 two years in a row.

Iowa first B1G team to make back-to-back Women's Final Four. Nice.
jXV48S9.jpg

Latest posts