Stephen A. Smith Rant - Vote For Trump

Abortions are a funny topic in the sense that the majority of both sides probably agree more than they think they do but somehow still hate each other over their opinions. Most everyone thinks they are ok up until a certain point. Some people are extreme on both sides and think the day after pill is wrong or it's ok to abort right up until birth, but most people are on the same side here.

The biggest issue is people waste time debating stupid shit like whether or not a woman has a right to choose instead of important shit like when is the best time to cut off the right to abort because you're killing a baby. Almost no one believes a woman's right to choose trumps being allowed to murder a baby. They only say a woman has a right to choose because they don't believe it's a baby yet.

The right's side on this debate is the easiest side to understand (even if you don't agree with it) of any debate in the history of politics. It's a baby so you can't kill it. It's that simple. Don't agree that it's a baby if you want. But how could you argue that it is a baby but it's still ok to kill it?

All that said, I ironically am on the side that believes it is a baby and you should be able to kill it, and I could write a book about why with how in depth my reasoning is. But I do recognize my reasoning is morbid and it's a pretty messed up thing to do.
These are the extreme same people that believe men can have babies now.

These are the extreme same people that believe men can have babies now.
Thats the easiest debate to win ever. They give you the win themselves without even knowing it. "Sex and gender are two different things!" Good. You can have your gender then. Bathrooms and sports are separated by sex. Everyone wins.

Liberals - sex and gender are two different things!
Also liberals - doctors only guess a babies gender at birth!
If you believe sex and gender are two different things, why do you think doctors are guessing gender at birth instead of announcing the sex?

The left has compromised both the media and social media to the point where it's impossible to judge Trump's character unless you know him personally.
Most unbiased people see how the media on both sides are compromised. There's just more liberal media outlets than conservative.

I just can't find myself able to vote for Trump, but in the eyes of millions the media has made him a martyr who'll get his backing almost no matter what. So it's actually backfiring on those media outlets that want him stopped.

Most unbiased people see how the media on both sides are compromised. There's just more liberal media outlets than conservative.

I just can't find myself able to vote for Trump, but in the eyes of millions the media has made him a martyr who'll get his backing almost no matter what. So it's actually backfiring on those media outlets that want him stopped.
Can you elaborate on what it is about Trump that makes you want to never vote for him? Some people think our country is falling apart and hate the direction of the democratic party but still would never vote for Trump. I'm not saying you fall into that category, but I think you can probably help me understand that mindset.

Can you elaborate on what it is about Trump that makes you want to never vote for him? Some people think our country is falling apart and hate the direction of the democratic party but still would never vote for Trump. I'm not saying you fall into that category, but I think you can probably help me understand that mindset.
That is what I was wondering as well and my point above in my first couple posts. That is where we are now with what option do we really have? Ya can't vote left because those people are off their rails. Ya can't vote any other party because the vote won't go anywhere. Most importantly, we can't keep going in the direction with this country we are going. The middle class is getting pinched even more. The middle class should be the majority class by a large amount in a healthy society.

Our nations resources are being overrun paying for illegals rushing over our border. In addition ya anybody and everybody over the borders DURING A PANDEMIC! Geeesus.

Social media was already pushing the left and right further apart, but covid really finished up off, and understandably so.

On one side, you have people who think covid is basically the black plague. Can you imagine how much resentment they have for people who put their families lives at risk by refusing to wear a mask?

On the other side, you have people who think covid was way overblown to pull off the greatest transfer of wealth in the history of the world. Some even believe it was a depopulation effort. Can you imagine how much resentment they have for the people who forced your loved ones to die alone in a hospital bed? Or forced the vaccine on a loved one who it injured or killed? Or forced your business to close down because it was deemed non essential buy the people who are laughing at you while rolling around in their cash?

Yep, covid pushed us so far apart there is no coming back. If your on either side of that, there's no forgiveness in your mind.

A big difference between most on the right and most on the left is the right love to debate their points. The left just leaves the thread. A key word in this post is "most".

Saying Joe is Jim Crow and a rapist along with the nonsense you spout about women and rape and K, and T, and crazy Clarence tell me all I need to know. You are indeed twisted. Playbook? Yup. Factual, not conspiracy theories. I am done with this thread. Too many nut cases.
Whats crazy about this post is the same guy calling Trump a rapist because someone accused him of rape is calling someone else a nut job for calling Biden a rapist even tho someone accused him of rape. My brain can't even comprehend how someone thinks like that.

I personally would be shocked if any rich, famous, powerful man didn't at least once put a woman in a position that made her uncomfortable because they are understandably arrogant because most women throw themselves at them. Both Trump and Biden fall into that category.

Saying Joe is Jim Crow and a rapist along with the nonsense you spout about women and rape and K, and T, and crazy Clarence tell me all I need to know. You are indeed twisted. Playbook? Yup. Factual, not conspiracy theories. I am done with this thread. Too many nut cases.

Say's the guy who votes left.

LOL!

Last edited:
Done with this thread. I had Melrose and O’K on ignore due to what I thought were racist and sexist views and tendency to gravitate toward conspiracy theories and frankly, flat out lies. I simply refuse to debate issues with your ilk. Spout off a reply and be assured you are on ignore from me and I won’t have to be exposed to your garbage. Bye.

The power of the ignore button.

I sincerely do appreciate your thoughts and comments. I thought we haven't had a good heated political thread in a while.

Done with this thread. I had Melrose and O’K on ignore due to what I thought were racist and sexist views and tendency to gravitate toward conspiracy theories and frankly, flat out lies. I simply refuse to debate issues with your ilk. Spout off a reply and be assured you are on ignore from me and I won’t have to be exposed to your garbage. Bye.

What exactly did I state that was racist or sexist?

Is there anything or is it that you just didn't like what I was saying?

I think there will be college classes on him as to "How not to be a Leader" He can get away with things the way current politics are played at the US national level that you couldn't get away with anywhere else. Leadership should be about building collaboration not tweeting profanities at your cabinet.

Reagan was just as conservative relative to Congress as Trump is now, but he was about doing the right things the right ways, not just shame everyone else for not agreeing with him and doing everything by Executive Order. Biden is using EOs even more than Trump, which is just not how the country was supposed to governed.

I think there will be college classes on him as to "How not to be a Leader" He can get away with things the way current politics are played at the US national level that you couldn't get away with anywhere else. Leadership should be about building collaboration not tweeting profanities at your cabinet.

Reagan was just as conservative relative to Congress as Trump is now, but he was about doing the right things the right ways, not just shame everyone else for not agreeing with him and doing everything by Executive Order. Biden is using EOs even more than Trump, which is just not how the country was supposed to governed.
I agree with most of what you said. But as time goes on and the more I pay attention to what's actually said, I question more and more why I always thought Trump was such an idiot. I used to always say "Trump says enough stupid shit on his own to bash him for, the media doesn't need to keep making shit up". But now I wonder if it's all made up. I assume it's probably not ALL made up. But they overplayed their hand so much they made me question everything.

I'm also convinced that social media, the liberal media, and politics in general evolved to the point it is now where the republican president (or republican nominee) is always going to be the worst human being in the history of politics. Trump just happens to be the guy who won that election. If you substituted any other republican candidate in for Trump, he would have been treated the exact same and would have been hated the exact same. That's mostly why I didn't want Trump as the nominee this time. I wanted to see if that's how it played out. I wanted to hear all media outlets say "if you thought Trump was bad, this guy is way worse". I guess I have to wait four more years to be able to say I told you so.

I'm a pretty cynical person when it comes to politics. If you're a career politician, I pretty much assume you're corrupt. I think they're all a bunch of crooks. But none of them ever get in trouble. I can't help but wonder why they are going after Trump for breaking laws when I've always assumed they've all been breaking laws for decades or more. Is he just so over the top crooked that all of the other crooks think he went to far and needs to pay? Or is he not part of the club so they need to get rid of him? The fact that they went after him for telling banks his opinion on how much his properties are worth make it pretty obvious its the latter. Once again, they overplayed their hand and made it too obvious.

So once again, I mostly agree with you that Trump was a terrible leader and acted very unpresidential. But I seriously question myself for why I even think that. And I question if I'm making fun of other people for being manipulated while I'm actually being manipulated too.

Use a Basketball Analogy

Biden= Tom Davis
Trump=Steve Alford
Did Tom Davis say there should be segregation cause Biden didn't want his kids going to school in a "racial jungle" and if you don't vote for me you ain't black etc. etc. Don't think Mr. Davis was a bigot. Don't think he was an adulterer either or did Tara Reade type stuff or have videos of him sniffing women from behind. Why you gotta do Mr. Davis like that? :)

Whats crazy about this post is the same guy calling Trump a rapist because someone accused him of rape is calling someone else a nut job for calling Biden a rapist even tho someone accused him of rape. My brain can't even comprehend how someone thinks like that.

I personally would be shocked if any rich, famous, powerful man didn't at least once put a woman in a position that made her uncomfortable because they are understandably arrogant because most women throw themselves at them. Both Trump and Biden fall into that category.

I didn't see Cuck's deleted posts except for your reply, so can someone who he doesn't have blocked please provide him this information:

1) Jim Crow laws were a set of laws enacted by Southern Democrats from the Reconstruction Period until the SCOTUS got serious about taking them down in 1954 with the historic Brown v Board decision that ended separate but equal with respect to schooling and subsequently a number of other public institutions. Democrats got big mad over this. The court system imposed consent decrees all over the South and the desegregation system that was implemented in the 50's and 60's still exists today, as our county has one school district because they didn't want town lines to create segregated schools like those that exist in the "liberal" northern cities. In 1975 Joe Biden gave an interview on NPR where he pushed for a legislative change to end busing as a tool to stop school desegregation. He went on to say if it can't be done legislatively that he would push for a constitutional amendment to end busing. Here it is. It isn't a conspiracy theory and it is from NPR, which I believe that the leftists deem a "credible source." I'm a northern Republican and I think that if you supported Jim Crow laws that you should have NO power at ANY level of government. I will call this guy Jim Crow Joe until the day that I die and will teach my kid to do the same. People cannot be ignorant to the harm Democrats caused this country. Men like Wade Hampton implemented absolutely disgusting systems and people like Jim Crow Joe who wanted to continue those system are horrible human beings.

2) Tara Reade accused Joe Biden of sexual assault.

These are facts. CuckFinn has been so heavily brainwashed that he can't deal in facts that deviate from the carefully constructed Master Narrative that has been planted in his head so he instantly disengages as soon as he is confronted with contrary facts. This is the result of decades of ideological subversion.

I didn't see Cuck's deleted posts except for your reply, so can someone who he doesn't have blocked please provide him this information:

1) Jim Crow laws were a set of laws enacted by Southern Democrats from the Reconstruction Period until the SCOTUS got serious about taking them down in 1954 with the historic Brown v Board decision that ended separate but equal with respect to schooling and subsequently a number of other public institutions. Democrats got big mad over this. The court system imposed consent decrees all over the South and the desegregation system that was implemented in the 50's and 60's still exists today, as our county has one school district because they didn't want town lines to create segregated schools like those that exist in the "liberal" northern cities. In 1975 Joe Biden gave an interview on NPR where he pushed for a legislative change to end busing as a tool to stop school desegregation. He went on to say if it can't be done legislatively that he would push for a constitutional amendment to end busing. Here it is. It isn't a conspiracy theory and it is from NPR, which I believe that the leftists deem a "credible source." I'm a northern Republican and I think that if you supported Jim Crow laws that you should have NO power at ANY level of government. I will call this guy Jim Crow Joe until the day that I die and will teach my kid to do the same. People cannot be ignorant to the harm Democrats caused this country. Men like Wade Hampton implemented absolutely disgusting systems and people like Jim Crow Joe who wanted to continue those system are horrible human beings.

2) Tara Reade accused Joe Biden of sexual assault.

These are facts. CuckFinn has been so heavily brainwashed that he can't deal in facts that deviate from the carefully constructed Master Narrative that has been planted in his head so he instantly disengages as soon as he is confronted with contrary facts. This is the result of decades of ideological subversion.
Democrats have a pretty sweet scam going on. They used to be openly racist. Now they are secretly racist while tricking black people into voting for them by calling Republicans racist. It's genius. Give them just enough to buy their votes and keep them relying on the government, but not enough to let them get on their feet enough to get them out of the hood and living amongst the white folk.

Latest posts