We'll be fine

Golfer

Not great, but we'll be fine.

The coaching changes will be proven to be good choices within 3 years.

Probably sooner.

I'm on record.

No proceed to crucify me.

Good night.

lolwut.jpg

Definitely going to be a learning process for a young team. I think the D will keep us in games this year but the O has got to come around in a big big way.

No crucifying, Golfer. I'm right with you. Although it takes the entire 1st half to adjust, the defense is already there. Jury is still out on The Offensive. The East-West style needs speed (which GD has said he'd like more of on numerous occasions). It will not be fine this year. With a young new QB next year, it will probably still not be fine. Then again, you said 3 years, so, maybe.

Sleep well.

"Golfer sounds like a Cubs fan."

Cubs will win a World Series before Hawks win a National Championship...

We need to stop thinking we are smarter than everyone else when it comes to recruiting. We go out of our way to recruit total stiffs in speed positions, (I reference Tanner Miller getting burned today and no one wanting him other than UNI) like this stroke we just recruited for WR out of South Dakota. Was USC, OSU, Alabama, LSU or Michigan after this guy? No, so why are we offering him so early. We can't even keep good instate talent home, like Christian French or that dude who went to Michigan from Cedar Rapids a few years back who was a stud 4 star. We don't have a guy on this team who would even come remotely close to running with DRob or Taylor Martinez.

Probably looking at 5-7 this year, then if we're lucky and Rudock is as good as advertised back up to 7-5 next year.

2010: 7-5
2011: 7-5
2012: 5-7
2013: 7-5

that would be a stellar 4 yr Total: 26-22 ...from our $3.8M man

I thought Ferentz stated that one of the things he liked about Greg Davis was that he could adapt his offense to a variety of player skills.

If 5-7, 6-7, 6-6, 7-5 are fine then I guess we'll be fine........again.

We'll win 7-8 games.

Losses: (ISU, Mich St, Michigan, Nebby) Swing game is NU.

I dont get why people do not see that i would rather see games like these where our defense actually has a pulse. We will win games. ISU is a good team. We just got done playing two bowl teams -(last & this year)- in the first two games....... when was the last time that happened?

2000?
Game 1: vs Kansas State finished 11-3 in 2000(11-1 beat Washington in Holiday Bowl in '99)
Game 2: vs W. Michigan finished 9-3 in 2000 (7-5 bowl eligible but received no invite in '99)

Game 1: vs NC State finished 9-3-1 in 1992 (9-3 lost to Florida in Peach Bowl in '91)
^(game was played in Giants stadium in NJ.)

Game 2: vs Miami finished 11-1 in 1992 (12-0 beat Nebraska in the Orange Bowl '91)

It really has been that long?

The last top ten team we faced in non-conference was in 2000 vs Kansas State (#9 in game one) & Nebraska (#1 in game four).

Last edited:
Probably looking at 5-7 this year, then if we're lucky and Rudock is as good as advertised back up to 7-5 next year.

2010: 7-5
2011: 7-5
2012: 5-7
2013: 7-5

that would be a stellar 4 yr Total: 26-22 ...from our $3.8M man

why even be a hawk fan. this is why you got banned on Scout. you are probably the most negative person i've ever seen on a board. find another team.