I got busted today, just got home from jail

Sounds to me like you're the kinda jack*ss who puts a damper on things for the rest of us. Everyone boycot the games? I've got a better idea: Lets just let you boycot the games.

... and, sounds to me like that cop was pretty cool about things in the first place, just asking you to dump out your beer and letting you go on your merry way. You flaunted it back in his/her face, showing you didn't deserve that kind of leniency.

lol-cats_i-love-this-thread-so-much.jpg

ATTENTION!!! LAST CHANCE TO JOIN IN ON A CLASS ACTION SUIT !!!

I went lawyer shopping this morning, talked to 3 and they all want a big fat sum before they'll take my case. I'm a little short on moolah right now but have 2 choices,

could solicit donations from fellow hawkeye fans (like yourselves), or,

give a last call for all to join a class action lawsuit,, this way, the winnings are shared with the participants.

WHO'S IN?

Count me in, but only if I can partay with you, Paco the Taco, and Jellybean.

Sounds to me like you're the kinda jack*ss who puts a damper on things for the rest of us. Everyone boycot the games? I've got a better idea: Lets just let you boycot the games.

... and, sounds to me like that cop was pretty cool about things in the first place, just asking you to dump out your beer and letting you go on your merry way. You flaunted it back in his/her face, showing you didn't deserve that kind of leniency.

You should have read the 8 pages that followed his post, this whole thing is a joke.

I have a court date Sept 23rd, I was hoping that the magnificent one, the one and only one, Mr. "Whatevah'" Jon Miller would appear and explain to the judge that all of this was just a big old pile of BS. I'm sure Mr. Miller will be able to get all these charges dropped. But, since I'm sure Jon will be busy 'blogging' I'll be butting heads with the law regarding these trumped up charges but then, ah ha, the tables will turn when I sue the U. for millions.

But, back to the BSU-VT game! My bud Jellybean threw a wicked partay, we ate drank and we be merry all night with absolutely NO FUZZ effing up our good time!

Watch out U. and all the lawdogs, I'll soon be one of those fat cats up in the luxury suites, talking trash and spending cash. I gave you all the chance to jump in for a class action lawsuit but guess I'll keep all the bread for myself

This MelroseGuy must have had to do time following that court date. Wonder what ever happened to him and Paco.

I think he's doing sportstalk radio in Des Moines now. Not sure about Paco.

All the Federales say they coulda had him any day, they only let him slip away out of kindness I suppose.

Oh wait, that was Pancho, I'm not sure what happened to Paco.

All the Federales say they coulda had him any day, they only let him slip away out of kindness I suppose.

Oh wait, that was Pancho, I'm not sure what happened to Paco.

The tale of Lefty and "Paco." I like it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K5CDKyUoe4]Pancho and Lefty---Willie Nelson & Merle Haggard - YouTube[/ame]