Jon- Brett Greenwood rumor??

rt from stormin. Greenwood unconscious but responsive

Edit: I quoted the wrong response this was directed at "How can someone be both" (in reference to the quote above.

Pupils aren't fixed and dilated, reflex response is intact, will respond to pain etc.

Last edited:
Edit: I quoted the wrong response this was directed at "How can someone be both" (in reference to the quote above.

Pupils aren't fixed and dilated, reflex response is intact, will respond to pain etc.

Assuming your post is accurate (no offense) it is good news.

Glad to hear he is 'stable'. As someone who works taking care of athletes, this type of thing just makes you sick.

Thoughts and prayers for him and his family.

Praying for Brett and his family. I do not think he is out of the woods just yet..hang on,buddy!

Dont post here much but had to set the rumor straight. Brett collapsed while lifting and had to be resussitated and airlifted to the university of Iowa. He is breathing now without a machine and doctors say it is a heart condition but doesn't mean his football days are over. He is doing much better now I promise!

Dont post here much but had to set the rumor straight. Brett collapsed while lifting and had to be resussitated and airlifted to the university of Iowa. He is breathing now without a machine and doctors say it is a heart condition but doesn't mean his football days are over. He is doing much better now I promise!
Thanks for the update.

Thoughts and prayer go out to all.

I work in an emergency room and am part of the code response team. This goes to show how important it is for everyone to know CPR and use a defibrillator (they are easy to use). well over 95% of the people that survive out of hospital cardiac arrest are resuscitated prior to their arrival in the ED. If the heart is not started prior to them getting to us, their chances for survival are low. Time is golden and I can tell you I have seen many many lives saved because a loved one knew CPR - even waiting for EMS to arrive is to long.

Hopefully all of you out there can use this as a lesson to saved a loved one - and hopefully he makes a complete recovery.

Latest posts