Let's get it rolling early today - Iowa at MSU Game Thread

InGoodCo

Hear me out - Michigan State is coming off a road win against their rival (Michigan) and has their other rival (Ohio State) coming up this weekend. Trap game? They've also won 6 straight, even great teams go through dips - I feel like MSU is ripe for the taking.

Obviously, I don't give Iowa much of a shot tonight, but hey, backs are up against the wall and I always hate when Iowa plays teams with their backs against the wall

LOL...Spartans by a lot. They are clicking and they need wins for their NCAA resume. We do as well, but we have very little margin of error.

I would be highly surprised to be wrong here. This and the game at @Illinois could be ugly.

LOL...Spartans by a lot. They are clicking and they need wins for their NCAA resume. We do as well, but we have very little margin of error.

I would be highly surprised to be wrong here. This and the game at @Illinois could be ugly.
Vegas agrees - 9.5 road dogs tonight. I am hoping for a much better effort.

Payton hits that shot in the corner and they sweep MSU last year. I’m not expecting the W, but I am more optimistic than most.

Payton hits that shot in the corner and they sweep MSU last year. I’m not expecting the W, but I am more optimistic than most.
Don't get me wrong, knocking them off would be wonderful. Any wins over Izzo is great....especially there.

This would be a huge game to win and keep us on the bubble. Win this one and split on the remaining games, win one in the tourney and we could sneak in or maybe get in one of those play in games.

Not sure how ugly. I’m thinking 14 - 16 points.
“Close” first half and drift away final 12 minutes.

Latest posts