Who is hyping Minnesota

So are you trying to talk yourself into thinking Iowa has a prayer in Minneapolis. Okay I'll bite..

Iowa's wins 4-4 Rutgers, 1-7 Northwestern, 2-7 Nevada and. South Dakota State who plays in a Division lower than us Boy is that IMPRESSIVE Ice :).

Here's the deal Iowa is very soft on the Offensive side of the ball and Iowa will not win on the road the rest of the way. They will not beat Purdue or Minnesota. Iowa will struggle with Wisconsin and should beat Nebraska. 2-2 is best case scenario but I wouldn't be surprised if Iowa's lone win the rest of the way is Nebraska.

This has become my favorite thread today.
Your father went to school here and he was a slacker too. So good.

I watched most of the Minny/Nebbie game. Nebbie was running all over Minny even with a shit OL and fat QB who can't throw, all until Nebbie's OC remembered that he hates running the football and Nebraska remember it was Nebraska. There was nothing impressive about Minnesota in that game other than that RB.

Hot take: I enjoy both Fleck and Harbaugh. They are goofy, but they are sincere in their goofiness. And I think they can both coach.

Hot take: I enjoy both Fleck and Harbaugh. They are goofy, but they are sincere in their goofiness. And I think they can both coach.
You can put on your kackies and row your boat down the river all you want. None for me thanks. That said, they can coach and they do add personality to an otherwise sleepy group of coaches in the Big Ten. Everyone needs that nutty uncle to show up to the wedding I guess.

So are you trying to talk yourself into thinking Iowa has a prayer in Minneapolis. Okay I'll bite..

Iowa's wins 4-4 Rutgers, 1-7 Northwestern, 2-7 Nevada and. South Dakota State who plays in a Division lower than us Boy is that IMPRESSIVE Ice :).

Here's the deal Iowa is very soft on the Offensive side of the ball and Iowa will not win on the road the rest of the way. They will not beat Purdue or Minnesota. Iowa will struggle with Wisconsin and should beat Nebraska. 2-2 is best case scenario but I wouldn't be surprised if Iowa's lone win the rest of the way is Nebraska.
This is aging like stinky Wisconsin cheese.

I am enjoying this weird season. I would rather be top-10 ranked with a complete team, contemplating a potential victory in the B1G title game. But backing into the B1G championship game with a fatally flawed team...it is definitely interesting. And the absurdity of the D and ST carrying this offense game after game is something I will remember for awhile.

I am enjoying this weird season. I would rather be top-10 ranked with a complete team, contemplating a potential victory in the B1G title game. But backing into the B1G championship game with a fatally flawed team...it is definitely interesting. And the absurdity of the D and ST carrying this offense game after game is something I will remember for awhile.
This is actually a great take. It has been frustrating as hell to be an Iowa fan this year, but it sure as shit has not been boring.

Hyping MN? Yeah right. Best team they've played is PSU who is a clear notch below MI and OSU and they got ROLLED. We'll hang right in there with them.

back when these were posted were you feeling very good about Iowa's chances the rest of the way? I know I wasn't, even after beating Northwestern who we all knew was garbage.
I was impressed with their execution vs NW (garbage or not). I'm being totally honest, I was extremely curious to see how they would perform vs Purdue, and I was hopeful. The offense is still pretty bad (it was also bad last year with 10 wins). Having said that, and assuming you've followed Iowa for a few years, you'd know that Iowa tends to win a few games in November. I don't assume that they'll win them all (they generally do in Nov), but I certainly wouldn't assume or project that they'd go winless.

I still will not pick them to win any game with this offense. I won’t pick them to lose either because of the D but the offense isn’t any better.
That's bold!

I'll be overly optimistic and predict that they'll win both games and go to Indy. It's also quite likely they split the two games. I would be surprised and disappointed if they lose the final two games. I was in Kinnick on Saturday night and that defense may be the best one Iowa's ever had.

I'd rather be wrong predicting they'll go to Indy than coming to this board to say the same bitchy, whiny things repeatedly. (not you per se but it's the way of HN).

That's bold!

I'll be overly optimistic and predict that they'll win both games and go to Indy. It's also quite likely they split the two games. I would be surprised and disappointed if they lose the final two games. I was in Kinnick on Saturday night and that defense may be the best one Iowa's ever had.

I'd rather be wrong predicting they'll go to Indy than coming to this board to say the same bitchy, whiny things repeatedly. (not you per se but it's the way of HN).

Literally the worst offense in the entire country but if you don’t felate Brian and Kirk anyway that’s considered bitching and moaning apparently.

Best part is watching the likes of Colin Cowhard cry about Iowa winning