Proctor

I would also add that Proctor's future position coach (and OC?) at Iowa may not be around next season. Who you interact most with daily as a player could also be a factor. I don't see Oregon's staff subject to considerable change next season. By the way just compare Oregon's OL coach's credentials to Barnett's.

P.S. Hope he stays a Hawk but looking cloudy at this point.

The part that was eye brow raising isn't that he took the visit. It's that nobody seemed to know about it till he was out there already. Did staff know he was doing it ahead of time? I mean it's not like that stupid policy that KF basically ditched anyway matters but that'd still be a nut punch if they first saw it on Twitter too...

I've said it before and I'll say it again for a kid like him with the options he's got in life I just won't believe that he's a Hawkeye till he's swarming out of the tunnel with the rest of em on Week 1 next yr. He may very well still stay. To me that'd just be more surprising of a route to take compared to what most would do. I'm not going to pretend to know or predict what he'll do. But his options don't end just because he's verbaled or even signed to play somewhere. These guys are FAs now with how things are with NIL and the transfer portal. Head on a swivel folks. Things can change and change fast

Except Iowa will finish higher in the rankings and have way more OL players in the league regardless of him changing his mind. Other than that. It’s a bad look I guess. If this dude goes somewhere else, Iowa will be just fine.
Iowa finish higher in the rankings than Oregon? Uhhh....no.

Anybody know what happened to that French kid, I think that was his last name, from Cedar Rapids that went to Oregon a decade or so ago? How did his career turn out? Where is he now?

Anybody know what happened to that French kid, I think that was his last name, from Cedar Rapids that went to Oregon a decade or so ago? How did his career turn out? Where is he now?

They made him into an edge rusher. He had a pretty good Jr and sr year, signed as UDFA with Seattle. Never played a reg season game.

Read on another board that the guy in charge of The Swarm said Proctor went out there unbeknownst to the coaches

Rob Howe sad this thread was funny. Do you know something he doesn’t? Has any Iowa reporter talked to Proctor that we know of since the Oregon trip?
Do you know that because he said it was funny that proctor is staying here?

I’ll take any insider info you have…

A lot of sour grapes in this thread. I'm laughing.
Nah not sour grapes. It is what it is. What’s funny are all the people saying he was a lock having to back track now.

Like I and others have said, no one is a Hawkeye until they put the practice jersey on in camp. No sense in getting any attachment whatsoever to any recruit, especially nowadays.

Nah not sour grapes. It is what it is. What’s funny are all the people saying he was a lock having to back track now.

Like I and others have said, no one is a Hawkeye until they put the practice jersey on in camp. No sense in getting any attachment whatsoever to any recruit, especially nowadays.

Your track record isn't great....I am thinking that I will let it play out first.

Do you know that because he said it was funny that proctor is staying here?

I’ll take any insider info you have…
I don’t have any inside info, I was asking you a serious question if you had any since you claimed “he gone.” I don’t know why Howe said it was funny. He hasn’t clarified.

My source close to the program told me this morning some VERY good news on the situation.

My wife's boyfriend's daughter's girlfriend saw a tweet that had a link to an Instagram post about a Tik Tok that has a video of a kid saying that he works as an assistant manager at the McDonald's in Altoona and she said that the night janitor's dealer's sister had a John on Sunday whose stepson's cousin's counselor at rehab has a nephew that knows a guy whose kid said that Kayden is 50% coming to Iowa. He overheard some crackhead talk about the situation at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Take it for what it's worth.

My source close to the program told me this morning some VERY good news on the situation.

My wife's boyfriend's daughter's girlfriend saw a tweet that had a link to an Instagram post about a Tik Tok that has a video of a kid saying that he works as an assistant manager at the McDonald's in Altoona and she said that the night janitor's dealer's sister had a John on Sunday whose stepson's cousin's counselor at rehab has a nephew that knows a guy whose kid said that Kayden is 50% coming to Iowa. He overheard some crackhead talk about the situation at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Take it for what it's worth.

YES!!!! I KNEW IOWA WAS STILL GETTING PROCTOR!!!!

Latest posts