Garbage time, no back ups

The only backup I want to see is a moving truck backing up to Brian’s home. ROFLMAO!!!!!!

All joking aside the offensive line did show some improvement. Spencer did have some good throws when he had time and didn’t have 300 pounds crashing in on him.

I’m still going to say we still have a shot at seven wins, but the offensive line and Spencer will need to continue to improve each and every game.

The only backup I want to see is a moving truck backing up to Brian’s home. ROFLMAO!!!!!!

All joking aside the offensive line did show some improvement. Spencer did have some good throws when he had time and didn’t have 300 pounds crashing in on him.

I’m still going to say we still have a shot at seven wins, but the offensive line and Spencer will need to continue to improve each and every game.
Any team that plays iowa should blitz 90% of the time.. also any team this year only has to score 17 points against iowa.. Iowa can only muster 13/14 points a game..

Lol.

So you wanna see Iowa get beat worse than we already were?

One thing this team doesn’t have is depth and you wanna see the fourth string o line when our first string let Petras get hit four times in a row to end the game.

Can I ask you a question…

Last week you were pissed because Ragaini didn’t get any targets yet we won throwing to tight ends and now you want backups when we’re getting killed and Harbaugh is known for running up the score…

Do you actually watch football or are you just massively trolling us?

Padilla and Labas have been needed long before garbage time.......if I'm them I'm looking at the portal strongly.

Lol.

So you wanna see Iowa get beat worse than we already were?

One thing this team doesn’t have is depth and you wanna see the fourth string o line when our first string let Petras get hit four times in a row to end the game.

Can I ask you a question…

Last week you were pissed because Ragaini didn’t get any targets yet we won throwing to tight ends and now you want backups when we’re getting killed and Harbaugh is known for running up the score…

Do you actually watch football or are you just massively trolling us?
I want to see the backups in when the game is out of reach.

The thread was about WR targets, yes Ragaini is a WR.

Do you only watch Kirk Ferentz ball or do you actually watch other games like the rest of us?

BTW Harbaugh was in full run the clock out mode... Did you pay attention?

Padilla and Labas have been needed long before garbage time.......if I'm them I'm looking at the portal strongly.

I don't know if that would be a good thing or a bad thing. A good thing that they would be forced to look at someone in the portal. Bad thing that they will try and convince Petras to stick around for his final year of eligibility. Fwiw, they might try to get Petras to come back, regardless of what Padilla/Labas do.

I don't know if that would be a good thing or a bad thing. A good thing that they would be forced to look at someone in the portal. Bad thing that they will try and convince Petras to stick around for his final year of eligibility. Fwiw, they might try to get Petras to come back, regardless of what Padilla/Labas do.
Another year of PEEtrash.....ugh at that thought.

If I was Padella, I'd be like I'm out of this f'iung place. If you don't see the field now and they keep trotting out the worst QB in Div 1 football, when do you think that is EVER going to happen?

If I was Padella, I'd be like I'm out of this f'iung place. If you don't see the field now and they keep trotting out the worst QB in Div 1 football, when do you think that is EVER going to happen?
They should throw their jersey's at him (Kirk and Brian) Rudy style.
ReliableWeakFinwhale-max-1mb.gif

This one is for Petras coach, get his D5 ass off the field.

One way or another, we may need to clear out our current QB room and start over. Transfer portal or one good recruit to live with as he gains experience. Could go MAC or some other non power 5 source. We have seen some good ones there.

Just waiting for Kirk to say, “If we are trotting Labas out there, we might as well have stayed home.”

Latest posts