Minny looks tough

DrKnipe

I’d say it’s theirs as far as the west goes. Physical team. I like extra lineman on short yardage. Floyd may be leaving us

Reactions: haw
When they see the jerseys with Iowa on them, Minny poops their pants.
1664056163157.png

So much for having to rebuild that offensive line. They haven't missed a beat from last year... they are continuing to maul dudes.

Not to worry I got this from our own administrator

And for god's sake can we STOP DICK RIDING FLECK???

Minnesota's wins are against the most terrible teams in the country. Minnesota's opponents so far this year:

0-10 combined, outscored 396-99 combined. Minnesota also has a loooooooong history of looking like a prom queen but turning into Lindsay Lohan by the end of the season. Minnesota ain't shit, folks.

The gopher on their helmets looks dumb. I don't know how you make a gopher look cool on a helmet...I can tell you what Minnesota is doing ain't it.

Minnesota's wins are against the most terrible teams in the country. Minnesota's opponents so far this year:

0-10 combined, outscored 396-99 combined. Minnesota also has a loooooooong history of looking like a prom queen but turning into Lindsay Lohan by the end of the season. Minnesota ain't shit, folks.
You mad, bro?

This is the internet, hot takes are the order of the day. You’re just upset that you don’t get to start new anti-Hawk threads.

Don’t worry, you’ll get over it.

And yeah, Minnesota still ain’t all that. Michigan State is hot garbage.

You mad, bro?

This is the internet, hot takes are the order of the day. You’re just upset that you don’t get to start new anti-Hawk threads.

Don’t worry, you’ll get over it.

And yeah, Minnesota still ain’t all that. Michigan State is hot garbage.
Me mad No bro I guess I didn't realize that "hot takes" are not subject to review while Objective posts are?
for your information I have made numerous posts about the great run Ferentz has had at Iowa. I have been a fan since the days of Knothole seats and 20 years of losing I am an Iowa Graduate and suffered through FXL. However I still think I am entitled to my opinion and unfortunately it is not a favorable one at this time. If that doesn't fit in your forums so be it. I can sure live without it

hate to let facts get in the way, but Minnesota's opponenets are not a combined 0-10

If O’Connell is the best quarterback in the West then Tanner Morgan is 2nd. I realize that isn’t saying much, but he looks like he is back to his 2019 form…serviceable and efficient.

Michigan St coach sweating bullets......I wonder what they are thinking there with the Big contract he signed.
Assume he can't be too stressed. At this point, all he has to do is avoid illegal activity, take a vaccine if there is another pandemic and the state requires it for gov't employees, etc.

Do that and he gets to collect $95 million - and maybe not even have to show up to work in a few more years.

Michigan St coach sweating bullets......I wonder what they are thinking there with the Big contract he signed.
No coach is luckier then that guy. 1 solid season and they throw him a contract like he's the next Saban or something. Well in that division as it sits now (I don't think things are staying this way much longer) MSUs ceiling is 4th. Now that Michigan is good again and PSU isn't bad they'll keep MSU right where they are. 8ish wins will be tough for them to get when they are good. Getting to 11 again would take some lucky scheduling breaks. They aren't gonna do that again for awhile sorry MSU fans but you're all stuck

Assume he can't be too stressed. At this point, all he has to do is avoid illegal activity, take a vaccine if there is another pandemic and the state requires it for gov't employees, etc.

Do that and he gets to collect $95 million - and maybe not even have to show up to work in a few more years.
Ya, he should be laughing all the way to the bank, but man was the guy sweating on the sideline...maybe it was hot there.

No coach is luckier then that guy. 1 solid season and they throw him a contract like he's the next Saban or something. Well in that division as it sits now (I don't think things are staying this way much longer) MSUs ceiling is 4th. Now that Michigan is good again and PSU isn't bad they'll keep MSU right where they are. 8ish wins will be tough for them to get when they are good. Getting to 11 again would take some lucky scheduling breaks. They aren't gonna do that again for awhile sorry MSU fans but you're all stuck
Agree, he has it way made....MSU was dumb to give that much money to him when he really has not done that much there.