We had a budding NBA star on the roster last year and couldn’t win a tourney game

MN just hates Iowa in general. No real good reasons. IL is mostly about Bruce Pearl. They are not Duke because of Bruce P. Sure was fun when Iowa and IL took turns shredding each other in FB especially since Iowa had the upper hand mostly. When I lived in MN, the locals were so serious about everything. The Iowa Expats had a good time which drove them nuts.

MN hates Iowa because the Hawkeyes have taken over the Metrodome and their new stadium multiple times (among other reasons).

3162_h.jpg

Last edited:
Add punctuation to make that post somewhat readable and I'll get back to you.
I never voice text on this site others yes but posts are simply easier to read when punctuated correctly but you should see my Facebook posts which you can't because you don't have Facebook and you can't see my personal texts because you don't have my personal cell number or maybe you do because you're the moderator but what a hoot my posts are on other sites you like the ones here you should see those over there and just remember that stress it that temporary confusion that is created when the mind overrules the body's desire to choke the living shit out of some asshole who desperately needs it and who the F is Alice and where has @earlkoppelman been lately has he had one too many benders with the Rolling Rocks and watch out for that fat Packer fan bitch who plays that Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow duet at closing time and gives her drunk smelly boyfriend a lap dance up against the bar.

Last edited:
Anyone who thinks Iowa and Minnesota are anything but huge rivals hasn’t been a BT fan for very many years. Start with the story of Floyd.
The story of Floyd starts with Syd Barrett and Piper At The Gates Of Dawn.

Oh wait, you meant the Rosedale one!

We aren't good enough because OSU and Michigan have such a monumental recruiting advantage that it makes it for all intents and purposes impossible.

No doubt they have a huge recruiting advantage but at any given point it comes down to eleven against eleven. I think heart and determination account for a lot. I think it’s possible, as an Iowa fan I will not go away quietly into the night and concede defeat.

No doubt they have a huge recruiting advantage but at any given point it comes down to eleven against eleven. I think heart and determination account for a lot. I think it’s possible, as an Iowa fan I will not go away quietly into the night and concede defeat.

Heart and determination is the only reason Iowa even competes against blue bloods.

Heart and determination is the only reason Iowa even competes against blue bloods.

Totally agree.

I hate to think how many recruits from those blue blood schools didn’t make it to the pro’s because they lacked the heart that so many of the Iowa players have that are playing on Sundays. Not just those Hawkeye players that are playing in the NFL but those who played for Iowa that did very well playing in the B1G even though the blue bloods stuck their noses up at them.

MN hates Iowa because the Hawkeyes have taken over the Metrodome and their new stadium multiple times (among other reasons).

3162_h.jpg
636446285390298496-FLOYYD.jpg
No doubt. Those old enough to remember when Iowa fans ran around the Metrodome with their goalposts aren't going to forget that... Granted most of the stadium that day was Iowa fans but nevertheless