The major causes of inflation that people dont realize or talk about

Pfizer would say that Govt made it harder to make a profit on vaxes. Govt regs are necessary to protect society. Unfortunately we don't live is a pure world of virtue.

Go buy a car made in Ukraine. Your car will be rusted out before 5 years. You will find a gas filter over the exhaust manifold under the hood and so on.

LMAO. The government gave Pfizer monstrous market share through all sorts of regulatory mandates and paid the bill. No credit risk from a counterparty. The government has a statutory liability shield for Pfizer's vaccine and the one off the EUA (which doesn't have the shield) isn't for sale.

Used to be a time when someone could call that fascism, but now that term is dedicated solely to a man so dangerous that he directly told people to inject bleach and demanded that his supporters overthrow the government. Don't look for the tapes on it, just take my word for it. Everyone knows he did it.

LMAO. The government gave Pfizer monstrous market share through all sorts of regulatory mandates and paid the bill. No credit risk from a counterparty. The government has a statutory liability shield for Pfizer's vaccine and the one off the EUA (which doesn't have the shield) isn't for sale.

Used to be a time when someone could call that fascism, but now that term is dedicated solely to a man so dangerous that he directly told people to inject bleach and demanded that his supporters overthrow the government. Don't look for the tapes on it, just take my word for it. Everyone knows he did it.
I was trying to get you to lyao! I was being absurd to make a point. 1656455196232.png

Trying to convince the modern layperson that fascism has anything to do with uncomfortable ties between government and corporations is sure to be as fruitful as telling a masker that there is no use in wearing their face diaper on an airplane.

Speaking of which, I found the leaked emails showing direct lines of communication about censorship between Zuckerberg and our favorite NIAID director especially troubling, but nobody else seemed to take notice.

Trying to convince the modern layperson that fascism has anything to do with uncomfortable ties between government and corporations is sure to be as fruitful as telling a masker that there is no use in wearing their face diaper on an airplane.

Speaking of which, I found the leaked emails showing direct lines of communication about censorship between Zuckerberg and our favorite NIAID director especially troubling, but nobody else seemed to take notice.
Well, at least you get it.

This is so far off the mark in left field I don’t even know how to reply to it.

There is no such thing as “artificial demand” in any economic sense. There is either demand for something, or lack of demand for something.

You’d do well to take micro and macroeconomics, they’re freshman level courses that to be honest should be required of everyone by age 16. It would stop a lot of stupid internet treatises and time wasted punching keys on a keyboard.
I took both of those classes in college. I remember one of them seemed like common sense (micro I believe) and the other much more challenging.

Inflation? What the hell is inflation? It’s a scapegoat concept to cover up what is really going on. Inflation as it’s presented to the common folk is nothing more than the devaluation of the dollar.

I see some one posted about the gold market. It there ever was a market that is corrupted it is the gold market. Back during the gold standard days you could go into a bank and put up a dollar and get a one ounce gold coin.

We all know that’s in the past but if it was current you would have to go into the back and put up approximately $1800 for that gold pierce today. That sounds bad but what you don’t realize is it should be twice that high (at the very least).

What would most sensible people who have money in the bank think if spot gold jumped up to $4000 an ounce?

Well if they were smart the first thing they would do is withdraw every penny they have from the bank (can you say BANK HOLIDAY???) and put it into hard secure assets that will hold their value. Gold or Silver (the real thing not paper) is a good asset. If you plan on speculating short term then use the paper as handling the real stuff is a p

However if your trying to cover your ASSets long term then the real thing is what you need to have. If the world banks collapsed then silver and gold are the best assets to have as they are recognized through out the world .

I would recommend reading books and commentaries by Jim Sinclair who has studied the precious markets his entire life. I am not sure if Jim is still alive anymore. I haven’t heard from him for quite a while.

The bitcoin market is a result of people in the know, knowing the banking system is bankrupt. The idea was that something has to be in place to use for commerce when all hell breaks loose. The problem is what assets are backing up shitcoin market? The same thing that is backing up the US dollar. THIN AIR. You are breathing money all the time and didn’t know it. LMAO!!!! The Fed is bankrupt and corrupt.

They have illegally been shorting the Gold and precious metal markets to hide the truth. It is illegal to do what they have been doing. By law to short a market they have to have possession of that physical asset so that they can fork it over if their game blows up in their face. They don’t have it. The amount of shorts out there well exceeds the amount of physical gold in existence. This is totally illegal. Where’s the stock market cops??? LMAO!!!!

Seriously, for your families sake you should have emergency supplies of; food, water, first aid kits and other medicines your family may need. Valuable assets to barter with. You folks back home in Iowa will have a huge advantage because of the rich fertile soil you have to grow food in. Many are very proficient at canning in the fall to help carry them through the winter. Not so much here in the barren des lands of Nevada, Utah, and Arizona.

I heard of a vision a monk had. He saw a person holding a bag of gold in one hand and a dead car in the other. In his vision The person he presented the offer took the dead cat (to eat it) Can’t eat gold or silver.

You want a sample of what I am talking about???

Here’s another good one for yah to read about,

So I told my wife to jump into the car we’re heading down to Costco; thousands of dollars later, and several trips later we were in good position. She thought I had lost my mind. What’s going on she asked???

I said one word to her.

COVID.

The first case is here in the US.

“but honey our government says it’s all good we have it all under control.”

Then when people were having trouble finding toilet paper to wipe their ass with, suddenly the wifey thinks I was smartest guy on the planet. Lol,

I don’t know what happen where your all at, but the grocery store shelves were nearly empty, long lines, people with shopping cars full of things like cans of almond milk because that’s all that was left.

I am not telling you all to panic, but it wouldn’t hurt to have a few extra supplies handy just in case. Just grab a few extra cans of this and that when your out shopping. Don’t forget the toilet paper.

Covid is kids stuff compared to a universal bank collapse. Why do you think congress bailed out the banks? They new what the alternative would be.

Excuse me neighbor have you seen my cat? No, but we had a perrrrrrrrfect meal last night. Quit laughing. God help us that it never comes to that.

Anyways on a brighter note our football team should have a pretty good defense this season. :)

I see some one posted about the gold market. It there ever was a market that is corrupted it is the gold market. Back during the gold standard days you could go into a bank and put up a dollar and get a one ounce gold coin.

We all know that’s in the past but if it was current you would have to go into the back and put up approximately $1800 for that gold pierce today. That sounds bad but what you don’t realize is it should be twice that high (at the very least).
$20, but the point still stands.

As to the content of the rest of your post, the "correct" answer is not to hold a substantial amount of precious metals as investments, but instead to throw long-term savings in a low fee index fund. VTSAX or VFIAX are about as fool proof as you can get, Vanguard's fees have been unbeatable, and only in the last couple years have a few competitors emerged. I do have a pretty substantial coin collection, but that's for personal enjoyment rather than an actual investment.

My general feeling is that, sure, if the world really goes to shit my silver will become a meaningful backup plan, but if the US stock market ever really zeroes out never to recover, that will coincide with the literal end of the world as we know it. In that event, I'm more worried about the amount of brass I have than the value of my investment portfolio.

Last edited:
$20, but the point still stands.

As to the content of the rest of your post, the "correct" answer is not to hold a substantial amount of precious metals as investments, but instead to throw long-term savings in a low fee index fund. VTSAX or VFIAX are about as fool proof as you can get, Vanguard's fees have been unbeatable, and only in the last couple years have a few competitors emerged. I do have a pretty substantial coin collection, but that's for personal enjoyment rather than an actual investment.

My general feeling is that, sure, if the world really goes to shit my silver will become a meaningful backup plan, but if the US stock market ever really zeroes out never to recover, that will coincide with the literal end of the world as we know it. In that event, I'm more worried about the amount of brass I have than the value of my investment portfolio.

An investment portfolio should be all weather and include a fair number of asset classes. You hold total market for the periods the Fed prints the hell out of money and inflation stays tame, you hold some commodity plays (I personally like oil) that you buy cheap for when inflation gets high, you hold some cash to buy dips, you hold some bonds to hedge against deflation. And then of course brass collections are also popular and are usually a pretty good store of value.

An investment portfolio should be all weather and include a fair number of asset classes. You hold total market for the periods the Fed prints the hell out of money and inflation stays tame, you hold some commodity plays (I personally like oil) that you buy cheap for when inflation gets high, you hold some cash to buy dips, you hold some bonds to hedge against deflation. And then of course brass collections are also popular and are usually a pretty good store of value.
I'm taking the Buffett/Munger view on this one and not bothering to try to time the market, but it is certainly beatable if you can/want to try. I just have enough on auto deposit/payroll to max the tax advantaged accounts and not pay much attention. When I'm closer to retirement I will certainly go the route of rebalancing with bonds and less volatile asset classes.

And yeah, there are better performing portfolios than mine, but I am beating 95 percent of investors and putting zero brain power into it. I'm not going to catch Nancy from SF anytime soon but I don't have those insider trading connections.

Last edited:
I'm taking the Buffett/Munger view on this one and not bothering to try to time the market, but it is certainly beatable if you can/want to try. I just have enough on auto deposit/payroll to max the tax advantaged accounts and not pay much attention. When I'm closer to retirement I will certainly go the route of rebalancing with bonds and less volatile asset classes.

And yeah, there are better performing portfolios than mine, but I am beating 95 percent of investors and putting zero brain power into it. I'm not going to catch Nancy from SF anytime soon but I don't have those insider trading connections.

Oh, I'm not trying to beat the market. I'm just trying to stay close to total market when it goes up and not lose as much as the total market when it tanks. My wife lived through the collapse in Japan and she wants a part of the portfolio allocated toward deflation risk, which is the bonds and cash.

PPI at 11.3% inflation at the producer level. So the 9.1% inflation just reported the other day is flat out bullshit. The very minimum it could be at is 12% if products produced at a 11.3 higher level. Just stupid common sense.

Then after that, it's even more deceptive as products in the packaging are shrinking. So, it's even more than reported. We are totally fucked. Thanks Brandon.

PPI at 11.3% inflation at the producer level. So the 9.1% inflation just reported the other day is flat out bullshit. The very minimum it could be at is 12% if products produced at a 11.3 higher level. Just stupid common sense.

Then after that, it's even more deceptive as products in the packaging are shrinking. So, it's even more than reported. We are totally fucked. Thanks Brandon.
Damn Hes the most powerful man in the world in world history since you know inflation is a world problem.

Damn Hes the most powerful man in the world in world history since you know inflation is a world problem.
Yep, when shit goes south, "It's a world problem". When shit is great "He did it".

You can't tell me there weren't measures to take to help squelch or minimize some of it. He's done exactly the wrong thing in many areas. It's like telling a kid to not lick the metal pole in the dead of winter...........................then what does the kid do?

And yeah, there are better performing portfolios than mine, but I am beating 95 percent of investors and putting zero brain power into it. I'm not going to catch Nancy from SF anytime soon but I don't have those insider trading connections.eventually fundamentals win out but tecbical
Study after study show you cannot beat the market. In the long run fundamentals win out and you can look back at that long run but technicals are about human behavior and you cannot predict that.