Iowa @ Wisconsin Game Thread

1641526867905.png

We have to start beating some teams with a pulse if we want to be more than a Top 3 seed in the NIT this year. Fran if you ever take a trip to the desert and find a lamp, rub it and use your three wishes on three real guards. Sheesh. :confused:

I talked myself into some things with Rebracca. He is a work in progress. He is a 4 playing a 5 and there are growing pains
I was thinking the exact same thing. Just doesn’t have the muscle and gets pushed around under there.

I did not expect a win tonight just because Wisconsin is just too well coached and they are playing on their own court.

At Iowa I would expect more of a chance. If Iowa is going to do anything they will have to make a move in the next four minutes.

Iowa didn’t look very good tonight - I try and remind myself how tough the road can be, but just way to inconsistent on all levels from all players. They get a week off to figure it out.

This type of game is what I envisioned when I picked Iowa to finish 11th. Just don’t have a guard stepping up to be the guy they need.

Fran should start looking to the portal if no one steps up going forward this year.

High level point guard is Cryptonite for Fran just as a quarterback is for Kirk.

Win more than you lose at home. Figure out a way to win 3 or 4 on the road…no biggie losing this

This type of game is what I envisioned when I picked Iowa to finish 11th. Just don’t have a guard stepping up to be the guy they need.

Fran should start looking to the portal if no one steps up going forward this year.

High level point guard is Cryptonite for Fran just as a quarterback is for Kirk.

Fran should start Kr Murray in PMacs spot.
And Perkins in JBos spot