Lincoln Riley to USC leaving Oklahoma

Also rumors out there connecting Brian Ferentz to the Oklahoma job.

He really needs to do this. If he is successful he can move up and maybe back to Iowa but he has to perfect the management skills without his temper.
I'd like to see it too for him. I think if he can open an offense against lesser Ds it'll help his career.

He really needs to do this. If he is successful he can move up and maybe back to Iowa but he has to perfect the management skills without his temper.
naah, he has too much baggage to be Kirk's immediate successor. They both realize it is not going to happen...at least the way they want it too. The question becomes does Kirk put his eggs in the Lavar Woods basket?

Also rumors out there connecting Brian Ferentz to the Oklahoma job.
There were rumors out there that he was a candidate for the TCU job. TCU is a private institution so we may never know if he actually interviewed for the job or not.

I hope Riley has a kick-ass agent and has taken into account the cost of living in California.

The Oklahoma house he has will probably cost 10x that in LA. LA county has a 9.5% sales tax. And gas prices are hovering at $4.70/gallon. Real Estate tax?....anyone's guess.

He needs to negotiate 20% on top of whatever the coaching offer will be.

Brian F makes what $800,000 a year. there are a lot of really good up and coming OC types would jump to make that money for a winning program. It would be really good if they were a top notch QB whisperer.

I know it will never happen but I’d love for OU to hire Brohm.

As far as Brian goes, I have a hard time seeing another school consider him for anything since he still has a pending racism lawsuit against him.

Riley is a Social Justice guy, which rubbed the conservative fan base the wrong way. He will prosper at USC where there is still a blue blood rep whaich helps him get to the playoffs and lots of talent in the area.

A good move by Riley.