Cajuns/Clowns

Oh, embarrassing!! I am sure Lousiana is decent but rated #23 (NOT!!!!) at home and they got drilled.

The hawks Dee might have shut out this ISU team which they almost did 2 years ago.

I bet Campbell wished they would have cancelled something, like this game.

Didnt watch so was ISU that bad? Purdy's stats are poor for a 3rd year starter but maybe the cajuns are tough

Their offense returned its QB and RB but their defense was nothing special last year. Purdy was forcing the ball to Hutchinson a lot and throwing off his back foot too much. Nothing I saw said "first round pick".

Their offense returned its QB and RB but their defense was nothing special last year. Purdy was forcing the ball to Hutchinson a lot and throwing off his back foot too much. Nothing I saw said "first round pick".

Purdy was off which was understandable for a first game, especially after this COVID mess. The WR's didn't help him on a few plays.

The real killer is that IA States special teams gave up both a kick-off return for a TD and punt return for a TD. Those were two quick scores and took away IA States chance at driving the field and controlling the clock.

Latest posts