!*****Official 'Iowa Hokey Pokeys Holes In The Trojans' Game Thread*****!

I'm starting to think to be a cheerleader at USC you must meet a certain cup size.
f0d79a9ad1936619e2d7cfa3a9bd079c.jpg

I think Iowa will be in solid shape if they can keep up in the first quarter. That's where Iowa has struggled in recent bowl losses. They cannot let USC's speedy receivers do what McCaffrey did in the Rose Bowl (TD on first play). The secondary cannot get caught napping.

I think Iowa will be in solid shape if they can keep up in the first quarter. That's where Iowa has struggled in recent bowl losses. They cannot let USC's speedy receivers do what McCaffrey did in the Rose Bowl (TD on first play). The secondary cannot get caught napping.
I'm thinking wet rainy conditions will neutralize their speed and quickness. AJ Epenesa is a mudder, ya know.

Iowa cannot, I mean cannot gaze into the eyes of the USC cheerleaders. It will be all over. It's a good thing we're not playing the Beavers of Oregon State, whew, thank God

I am old. I feel like creepy old guy looking at these pics. These girls were born in like 1998. Either they have great genes or the best plastic surgeon ever.

Well they are someone's daughters.
Not mine though.

I wake up screaming from the nightmares to this day

The game was over in the first 10 seconds

McCaffrey crossed the goal line at the 49-second mark of the first quarter

Damn

Latest posts