!*****Official 'Iowa Hokey Pokeys Holes In The Trojans' Game Thread*****!

usc_cheerleaders-1.jpg

thought came to me, why am I expecting Iowa to have some offense all of a sudden? I guess its the explosive plays that Goodson has delivered and the knowledge that the passing game can be pretty good.

I'm watching last year's bowl game. It reminded me of the MSU blogger that went completely ape shit after the game. It's getting me pumped boys and girls

Uh, can you say hubba hubba without having a little movement down below?

How rich does your dad have to be for you to bed one of those dames? My guess is if I pulled up in the '82 Park Ave that I drove in college and asked those gals if they needed a ride I would end up with a car full of bear mace or face down in a parking lot with 3 guns pointed at me and a cop's knee in the small of my back.

My god. USC gives me humility. Yes, the school is in a bad neighborhood, but being a private school with one of the richest student bodies in its backyard, we can gaze upon it like some kid born in Burkina Faso gazes upon the United States.

USC just has so much we can never hope to have. The cheerleaders. Heisman winning god tier alpha QBs like Leinart and Palmer. No miserable winters.

Latest posts